Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Agatha, also known as Agatha of Sicily, is one of the most highly venerated virgin martyrs of the Catholic Church. It is believed that she was born around 231 in either Catania or Palermo, Sicily to a rich and noble family. From her very early years, the notably ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Barbara, also known as the Great Martyr Barbara, was an early Christian Greek martyr born mid-third century in Heliopolis, Phoenicia. Barbara was the daughter to a rich pagan named Dioscorus. After the death of Barbara's mother, Dioscorus dedicated his life to ... continue reading
All we know of Barnabas is to be found in the New Testament. A Jew, born in Cyprus and named Joseph, he sold his property, gave the proceeds to the Apostles, who gave him the name Barnabas, and lived in common with the earliest converts to Christianity in Jerusalem. He ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
by Catholic Online
- Jerry Lewis passes away at 91, was most proud of his family HD Video
- Statue of St. Serra vandalized, are Christian crosses next?
- 'Annabelle: Creation': Catholic Exorcist discusses power of hit ...
- 10 US Sailors missing after serious collision in Southeast Asian ...
- 'A Sign of the Times': A warning against 'expelling incoming ...
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- St. Andrew the Scot: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 HD
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug on her life support HD
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD