Come join us as Catholics and Anglicans 'Become One'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KANSAS CITY, MO (February 11, 2011) - Fr. Ernie Davis at St. Thérèse Little Flower Catholic Church, 5814 Euclid Avenue in Kansas City, MO, invites Catholics and those becoming Catholics to come and experience the joy of the Becoming One gathering at his church.
From Friday evening (Feb. 25) through Saturday noon (Feb. 26) Catholics, Episcopalians and Anglicans will gather together to explore the wonder of the Pope Benedict XVI's proposed Anglican Ordinariate in this country and experience the beauty of Anglican Use worship.
“Becoming One” begins with Evensong and Benediction on Saturday evening at 6:00 p.m. and includes a Catholic Mass celebrated according to the Anglican Usage of the Roman Rite on Saturday morning at 11:00 a.m.
Anglican Bishop David Moyer, the Tradition Anglican Communion's Bishop of the Armed Forces and the Bishop-in-Charge of the Patrimony of the Primate will speak on Friday evening; Fr. Christopher Phillips, pastor of Our Lady of the Atonement Anglican Use Catholic Church in San Antonio, Texas will speak on Saturday morning and Kansas City Catholic Bishop Robert Finn will speak at Noon on Saturday.
Fr. Davis requests that those who are interested in attending the "Becoming One" register online at http://ecommerce.diocese-kcsj.org/ecommerce/events.php so that an accurate nose count can be taken to help St. Thérèse Little Flower Catholic Church properly prepare for seating, liturgy and meals. For more information Fr. Davis can be reached at (816) 444-5406 or by e-mail email@example.com.
There is a $25 registration fee to help defray the cost of meals.
http://sttheresekc.org/1.html TX, 77320-1961 US
Mary Ann Mueller - Media Consultant, 936/293-1930
Anglican Ordinariate, Anglican Use, Anglicanorum Coetibus
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?