Blessed Be God (1960) Catholic prayer book is available again
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Boonville, NY (August 10, 2010) - Blessed Be God, America’s favorite traditional prayer book has just been reprinted by Preserving Christian Publications (www.pcpbooks.com).
Blessed Be God can be purchased online at: http://pcpbooks.com/blessed_be_god.htm.
This classic prayer book is packed with prayers and devotions cherished by generations of American Catholics!
Along with traditional morning and evening prayers, litanies, novenas, Stations of the Cross, prayers for the sick and dying, etcetera, included are devotions for Holy Days, Special Feasts, Holy Week, Paschaltide, Ember Days, Rogation Days, Days of the Week, Seasons of the Year, Months of the Year, and more!
For Eucharistic devotion, an entire collection of prayers exists including a Holy Hour and the famous Forty Hours’ Adoration once practiced in every parish church!
This compact, pocket-size prayer book also includes for the traditional Tridentine Latin Rite the Ordinary texts of the Mass (in Latin and English), Sunday Epistles and Gospels (English only), Propers for the Requiem and Nuptial Mass (in Latin and English), Sunday Vespers, the other sacramental rites such as Baptism and Extreme Unction (in English), and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament.
Peppered throughout with symbolic lithographs, the reprinted prayer book’s high-quality scans are identical to original printing. An updated Table of Movable Feasts (good till 2041) and the addition of the St. Joseph clause to Roman Canon were added to conform it with the traditional (1962) Roman Missal (Missale Romanum).
PCP has reprinted the Blessed Be God according to its original 1960 manufacturing specifications and includes such high-quality features as a bonded-leather cover with rounded corners, gilded page edges, bible-text paper, a marking ribbon, and more!
Preserving Christian Publications (www.pcpbooks.com) has been living up to its name since 1983, and has a large selection of rare and hard-to-find secondhand Catholic books, as well as many once out-of-print titles that have recently been restored to the public purview including some for the traditional Roman Mass.
Preserving Christian Publications
http://www.pcpbooks.com NY, 13309 US
L T - ,
prayer book, catholic, traditional, latin mass, blessed be god, missal
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way