Blessed Be God (1960) Catholic prayer book is available again
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Boonville, NY (August 10, 2010) - Blessed Be God, America’s favorite traditional prayer book has just been reprinted by Preserving Christian Publications (www.pcpbooks.com).
Blessed Be God can be purchased online at: http://pcpbooks.com/blessed_be_god.htm.
This classic prayer book is packed with prayers and devotions cherished by generations of American Catholics!
Along with traditional morning and evening prayers, litanies, novenas, Stations of the Cross, prayers for the sick and dying, etcetera, included are devotions for Holy Days, Special Feasts, Holy Week, Paschaltide, Ember Days, Rogation Days, Days of the Week, Seasons of the Year, Months of the Year, and more!
For Eucharistic devotion, an entire collection of prayers exists including a Holy Hour and the famous Forty Hours’ Adoration once practiced in every parish church!
This compact, pocket-size prayer book also includes for the traditional Tridentine Latin Rite the Ordinary texts of the Mass (in Latin and English), Sunday Epistles and Gospels (English only), Propers for the Requiem and Nuptial Mass (in Latin and English), Sunday Vespers, the other sacramental rites such as Baptism and Extreme Unction (in English), and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament.
Peppered throughout with symbolic lithographs, the reprinted prayer book’s high-quality scans are identical to original printing. An updated Table of Movable Feasts (good till 2041) and the addition of the St. Joseph clause to Roman Canon were added to conform it with the traditional (1962) Roman Missal (Missale Romanum).
PCP has reprinted the Blessed Be God according to its original 1960 manufacturing specifications and includes such high-quality features as a bonded-leather cover with rounded corners, gilded page edges, bible-text paper, a marking ribbon, and more!
Preserving Christian Publications (www.pcpbooks.com) has been living up to its name since 1983, and has a large selection of rare and hard-to-find secondhand Catholic books, as well as many once out-of-print titles that have recently been restored to the public purview including some for the traditional Roman Mass.
Preserving Christian Publications
http://www.pcpbooks.com NY, 13309 US
L T - ,
prayer book, catholic, traditional, latin mass, blessed be god, missal
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
- CCBQ Kicks off St. Patrick’s Weekend with the Alumni Networking Reception
- The CatholicTV Network to air Lenten Retreat Guides with Father John Bartunek
- Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ashes to Glory, Daily Lenten Reflections
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae