Spiritual Warfare Retreat in Vandalia, IL With Fr. Jose' Fortea & Dr. Richard Gallagher
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (March 28, 2010) - Please join us in Vandalia, IL on Friday evening and Saturday, April 23-24, for a very special event presented by Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry. Topic of discussion will be Spiritual Warfare. Due to this subject matter, we request that no children attend.
Fr. Jose' Fortea is a priest, writer and theologian who is a leading authority in the study of demonology. Trained by Vatican exorcist Fr. Gabriele Amorth, Fr. Fortea has traveled the world consulting with exorcists, investigating cases of possession, and researching and documenting exorcisms. These experiences are documented in his book, Interview with an Exorcist. Do not miss this opportunity to find out the truth about Satan and the evil present in our world today.
We welcome back Dr. Richard Gallagher, a psychiatrist who deals with Spiritual Warfare on every level. Dr. Gallagher has twice addressed the plenary session of the International Association of Exorcists. He is an Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at New York Medical College, and is on faculties at Columbia University Psychoanalytic Institute and St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Seminary.
Seating is limited for this exciting event, make your reservations today! There is a $35 charge for this retreat, which begins with Mass at 4pm Friday and concludes Saturday evening.
See our website for additional information including directions, and lodging. Meals will be available on site. Call Mariann at 618-292-8039 or Kathy at 815-228-9342 or email email@example.com to register for this event.
http://sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 60549 US
Kathleen Tuntland - ,
spiritual warfare, exorcist, Fr. Fortea, demonology
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference