Pauline Records Receives Two Angel Awards
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (February 22, 2010) - On February 22nd, Excellence in Media (EIM) announced the winners of the 2010 Angel Awards. Pauline Books & Media and the Daughters of St. Paul choir were awarded two Angel Awards for their most recent audio projects: In Paradisum and Catholic Favorites II. These two awards join a growing collection of Angel Awards for the Daughters of St. Paul Choir.
The Pauline Records division of Pauline Books & Media has sold over one million CDs and cassettes since the choir formation in 1988. Many of those Angel Award-winning projects have been, in whole or in part, written, produced, arranged, recorded, or directed by Music Director Sr. Bridget Charles Ellis, who received a Bachelors in Music Composition degree from Longy School of Music in Cambridge, MA.
The mission of Pauline Records is to shape content to audience through the medium of soul with wise pastoral discernment, making productions worthy in form of the truths they contain. This is done in order to facilitate the encounter between God and the individual, an encounter which will evoke a response in the heart.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, also known as the Pauline Sisters, an international Congregation of women religious whose mission is evangelization using the means of social communication. They operate fifteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution operation in Boston, Massachusetts. For more information on the Daughters of St. Paul and Pauline Records, visit http://www.pauline.org.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.angelawards.com/2010_music.html MA, 02130 US
Sally Feller - Marketing Associate, 617 522-8911
Angel awards, daughters of st paul choir, pauline records, pauline books & media, pauline records
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School