'Praying With The Holy Souls' Healing Retreat with Fr. Anthony Gramlich, MIC, and Marty Rotella
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (November 29, 2009) - Our Sorrowful Mother’s Ministry is thrilled to present Fr. Gramlich and Marty Rotella at our first event of 2010. This free-of-charge retreat will be held in Vandalia, IL, January 15-17.
The Divine Mercy Message is a special devotion of both of our guest presenters. Marty Rotella believes the Divine Mercy Message is one of the best-kept secrets in the world, right behind the Eucharist and Our Lady of Guadalupe. He says Jesus is the answer to the true healing of all the world’s problems. Jesus, I trust in you! Fr. Gramlich states, “the Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet put an incredible peace in my life that I hadn’t had before.”
Retreat begins with Mass at 4pm on Friday and concludes by 1pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for additional information, directions, and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase all weekend.
This retreat is free of charge; we simply ask that you make a freewill offering while you are with us. Make your reservation by calling Mariann at 618.292.8039 or Kathy at 815.228.9342, or you may email Vanessa at email@example.com. Do not miss this opportunity to hear these powerful speakers and to experience God’s love and hope at Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Divine Mercy, Holy Souls, Fr. Anthony Gramlich, Marty Rotella
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance