'Praying With The Holy Souls' Healing Retreat with Fr. Anthony Gramlich, MIC, and Marty Rotella
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (November 29, 2009) - Our Sorrowful Mother’s Ministry is thrilled to present Fr. Gramlich and Marty Rotella at our first event of 2010. This free-of-charge retreat will be held in Vandalia, IL, January 15-17.
The Divine Mercy Message is a special devotion of both of our guest presenters. Marty Rotella believes the Divine Mercy Message is one of the best-kept secrets in the world, right behind the Eucharist and Our Lady of Guadalupe. He says Jesus is the answer to the true healing of all the world’s problems. Jesus, I trust in you! Fr. Gramlich states, “the Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet put an incredible peace in my life that I hadn’t had before.”
Retreat begins with Mass at 4pm on Friday and concludes by 1pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for additional information, directions, and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase all weekend.
This retreat is free of charge; we simply ask that you make a freewill offering while you are with us. Make your reservation by calling Mariann at 618.292.8039 or Kathy at 815.228.9342, or you may email Vanessa at email@example.com. Do not miss this opportunity to hear these powerful speakers and to experience God’s love and hope at Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Divine Mercy, Holy Souls, Fr. Anthony Gramlich, Marty Rotella
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way