Year of St Paul - Luncheon and Lecture With Fr. Brian Mullady, OP
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CHICAGO, IL (MARCH 29, 2009) - As part of the Year of St. Paul, join the parishioners and friends of St. John Cantius Church in Chicago, IL (USA) on "Divine Mercy" Sunday to learn from the wisdom of Rev. Brian Mullady, O.P., EWTN personality, popular preacher, theologian and conference speaker.
After the 12:30 p.m. Tridentine Latin High Mass, join us in the parish hall for a luncheon and a lecture. Lunch will begin at 2:00pm, followed by the lecture, which will last approximately 45 minutes.
Space is limited, so make your reservation today. Pre-Registration should be received by April 18, 2009. We offer these registration options for your convenience:
* Register online
* Toll free phone orders
* Download Registration Form
Tickets may also be purchased at the door on the day of the event, subject to availability.
Fr. Brian Thomas Becket Mullady, O.P., is the son of an Air Force officer and was raised throughout the United States. He entered the Dominican Order in 1966 and was ordained in Oakland, California in 1972. He has been a parish priest, high school teacher, retreat master, mission preacher and university professor. He received his licentiate and doctorate, summa cum laude, from the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Rome, Italy and was professor there for six years.
He has taught at several colleges and seminaries in the United States. He is an academician of the Catholic Academy of Science. Until recently he was a Professor of Theology at Campion College in San Francisco. He has served as chair of the theology faculty at Holy Apostles Seminary, in Cromwell, Connecticut. In addition to serving as an itinerant preacher of missions and retreats, today he is Professor of Moral Theology at Holy Apostles Seminary. He has had four series on Mother Angelica's EWTN television network and two series on Mother Angelica's EWTN. He is the author of a book and numerous articles.
Canons Regular of St John Cantius
http://www.cantius.org/go//year-of-st-paul-luncheon-and-lecture/ IL, 60642 US
Fr. Scott Haynes, SJC - webmaster, 312 243 7373
Year of St Paul, Fr. Brian Mullady, OP
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary