Notre Dame Mass Now Available on Verizon VOD
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (JANUARY 27, 2009) - The weekly Mass from Basilica of the Sacred Heart on the campus of the University of Notre Dame in Indiana can now be viewed on demand by Verizon FiOS customers.
CatholicTV broadcasts the Mass weekly and is a national television station headquartered near Boston.
Verizon FiOS customers simply need to use their remote controls to click on “menu” then “on demand”, and then select “free” selections in order to view the show. The Mass will be available for one month on the VOD menu.
The Mass at the Basilica features one of the most beautiful churches in the U.S. and has stained glass windows from the 1800’s and a 218 feet tower. The church houses relics of the True Cross, the apostles, many saints and even the veil and belt of the Blessed Virgin.
The Mass features beautiful shots of the high ceilings and murals among other things. Also featured in the Mass is the 70-person Notre Dame liturgical choir which tours the nation annually and other parts of the world. The choir is headed by a renowned organist, Gail Walton. The same choir was given the apostolic blessing by Pope John Paul II in 1989.
CatholicTV offers the Mass live on Comcast, Verizon, Sky Angel and online at www.CatholicTV.com without cost or advertising. It is viewable at 10:00AM Eastern every Sunday and can also be seen in the web archives by pasting this into your browser: http://www.CatholicTV.org/shows/default.aspx?seriesID=12
CatholicTV provides family-friendly, religious, news, and educational programming 24 hours daily. Founded over 50 years ago, CatholicTV is available in selected areas on cable in the United States and Canada, via Sky Angel IPTV and online via a live stream anytime, everywhere at the station's web site. Father Robert Reed, a priest of the Archdiocese of Boston, is the Executive Director of CatholicTV- America’s Catholic Television Network™
http://www.catholictv.com MA, 02471 US
Chris Pham - Public Relations Coordinator, 617 923-0220
notre dame, catholic, mass
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network