St. Nicholas Day Party at Aquinas and More
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO (NOVEMBER 5, 2008) – Come meet St. Nicholas! Aquinas and More is excited to announce that on December 6, 2008, from 1:00-6:00pm, St. Nicholas will be at our store (located at Academy and Flintridge). We will have giveaways all day for our customers, and if parents want to bring their cameras, they can take pictures of their children with St. Nicholas. He will be reading stories during the day, and he'll be giving out chocolate coins to the children as well.
Each person who comes into the store with at least one can of food to donate to the Marian House will receive 10% off their purchases made that day. It's the perfect chance to come check out our store whether you've been here before or not, get into the Christmas spirit, and maybe get your Christmas shopping done. At the very least, come and get some great Christmas refreshments.
December 6 is the day the Catholic Church celebrates the Feast of St. Nicholas, a saint whose myths are sometimes better known than his reality, and who is also part of the inspiration for today's modern Santa Claus.
For more details about this party, call our store at 719-495-7493.
With over 17,000 items on its website, Aquinas and More Catholic Goods is the largest online Catholic retailer. Catholic products and resources available on the site and in the store include books, rosaries, Catholic jewelry, church supplies, gift items, apparel, and much more. Aquinas and More is located at 4727 N. Academy Blvd, Suite A, on the northeast corner of Academy and Flintridge.
Aquinas and More Catholic Goods
http://www.aquinasandmore.com CO, 80917 US
Susie Oppelt - Marketing Manager, 719 495-7493
Feast of St. Nicholas
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies