St. Nicholas Day Party at Aquinas and More
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO (NOVEMBER 5, 2008) – Come meet St. Nicholas! Aquinas and More is excited to announce that on December 6, 2008, from 1:00-6:00pm, St. Nicholas will be at our store (located at Academy and Flintridge). We will have giveaways all day for our customers, and if parents want to bring their cameras, they can take pictures of their children with St. Nicholas. He will be reading stories during the day, and he'll be giving out chocolate coins to the children as well.
Each person who comes into the store with at least one can of food to donate to the Marian House will receive 10% off their purchases made that day. It's the perfect chance to come check out our store whether you've been here before or not, get into the Christmas spirit, and maybe get your Christmas shopping done. At the very least, come and get some great Christmas refreshments.
December 6 is the day the Catholic Church celebrates the Feast of St. Nicholas, a saint whose myths are sometimes better known than his reality, and who is also part of the inspiration for today's modern Santa Claus.
For more details about this party, call our store at 719-495-7493.
With over 17,000 items on its website, Aquinas and More Catholic Goods is the largest online Catholic retailer. Catholic products and resources available on the site and in the store include books, rosaries, Catholic jewelry, church supplies, gift items, apparel, and much more. Aquinas and More is located at 4727 N. Academy Blvd, Suite A, on the northeast corner of Academy and Flintridge.
Aquinas and More Catholic Goods
http://www.aquinasandmore.com CO, 80917 US
Susie Oppelt - Marketing Manager, 719 495-7493
Feast of St. Nicholas
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way