St. Nicholas Day Party at Aquinas and More
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO (NOVEMBER 5, 2008) - Come meet St. Nicholas! Aquinas and More is excited to announce that on December 6, 2008, from 1:00-6:00pm, St. Nicholas will be at our store (located at Academy and Flintridge). We will have giveaways all day for our customers, and if parents want to bring their cameras, they can take pictures of their children with St. Nicholas. He will be reading stories during the day, and he'll be giving out chocolate coins to the children as well.
Each person who comes into the store with at least one can of food to donate to the Marian House will receive 10% off their purchases made that day. It's the perfect chance to come check out our store whether you've been here before or not, get into the Christmas spirit, and maybe get your Christmas shopping done. At the very least, come and get some great Christmas refreshments.
December 6 is the day the Catholic Church celebrates the Feast of St. Nicholas, a saint whose myths are sometimes better known than his reality, and who is also part of the inspiration for today's modern Santa Claus.
For more details about this party, call our store at 719-495-7493.
With over 17,000 items on its website, Aquinas and More Catholic Goods is the largest online Catholic retailer. Catholic products and resources available on the site and in the store include books, rosaries, Catholic jewelry, church supplies, gift items, apparel, and much more. Aquinas and More is located at 4727 N. Academy Blvd, Suite A, on the northeast corner of Academy and Flintridge.
Aquinas and More Catholic Goods
http://www.aquinasandmore.com CO, 80917 US
Susie Oppelt - Marketing Manager, 719 495-7493
Feast of St. Nicholas
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference