Men's Silent Retreat at Catholic Familyland - Jan. 24-27, 2008
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMINGTON, OH (NOVEMBER 15, 2007) - "Alone with God" Silent Retreat for married and single men seeking a weekend to rest in the Lord. Learn about the "All For.."
Holy Family Spirituality with daily Mass, Confession, Scriptural Rosary, and insightful meditations by Jerry Coniker, founder of the Aposolate for Family Consecration, Fr. Kevin Barrett, Fr. Bernard Geiger, OFM Conv., and Fr. Klem Hasencox.
Registration deadline: January 10, 2008. Registration (includes 8 meals) $100.00. Lodging/Retreat room (3 nights) $75.00.
http://www.familyland.org OH, US
Dennis Brower - Development, 740 765-5500
familyland silent retreat
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RealOptions Presents Rachelís Vineyard Retreats
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus again No. 1 on Billboardís Classical Traditional Music Chart
- The CatholicTV Network to air Feature on the Fine Arts Summer Academy
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordinations to the Priesthood for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous