Men's Silent Retreat at Catholic Familyland - Jan. 24-27, 2008
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMINGTON, OH (NOVEMBER 15, 2007) - "Alone with God" Silent Retreat for married and single men seeking a weekend to rest in the Lord. Learn about the "All For.."
Holy Family Spirituality with daily Mass, Confession, Scriptural Rosary, and insightful meditations by Jerry Coniker, founder of the Aposolate for Family Consecration, Fr. Kevin Barrett, Fr. Bernard Geiger, OFM Conv., and Fr. Klem Hasencox.
Registration deadline: January 10, 2008. Registration (includes 8 meals) $100.00. Lodging/Retreat room (3 nights) $75.00.
http://www.familyland.org OH, US
Dennis Brower - Development, 740 765-5500
familyland silent retreat
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NBA All-Star Helps Growing Ministry Launch Prayer Challenge
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album