Men's Silent Retreat at Catholic Familyland - Jan. 24-27, 2008
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMINGTON, OH (NOVEMBER 15, 2007) - "Alone with God" Silent Retreat for married and single men seeking a weekend to rest in the Lord. Learn about the "All For.."
Holy Family Spirituality with daily Mass, Confession, Scriptural Rosary, and insightful meditations by Jerry Coniker, founder of the Aposolate for Family Consecration, Fr. Kevin Barrett, Fr. Bernard Geiger, OFM Conv., and Fr. Klem Hasencox.
Registration deadline: January 10, 2008. Registration (includes 8 meals) $100.00. Lodging/Retreat room (3 nights) $75.00.
http://www.familyland.org OH, US
Dennis Brower - Development, 740 765-5500
familyland silent retreat
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9