Men's Silent Retreat at Catholic Familyland - Jan. 24-27, 2008
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMINGTON, OH (NOVEMBER 15, 2007) - "Alone with God" Silent Retreat for married and single men seeking a weekend to rest in the Lord. Learn about the "All For.."
Holy Family Spirituality with daily Mass, Confession, Scriptural Rosary, and insightful meditations by Jerry Coniker, founder of the Aposolate for Family Consecration, Fr. Kevin Barrett, Fr. Bernard Geiger, OFM Conv., and Fr. Klem Hasencox.
Registration deadline: January 10, 2008. Registration (includes 8 meals) $100.00. Lodging/Retreat room (3 nights) $75.00.
http://www.familyland.org OH, US
Dennis Brower - Development, 740 765-5500
familyland silent retreat
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Joy of the Gospel Retreat for Priests Offered
- Media Advisory - Cardinal, other experts participate in Tele-Press Conference
- Discover the Rich History of the Catholic Church in America
- Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?
- Franciscan University Symposia to Celebrate 25 Years of John Paul II's Ex corde Ecclesiae
- Join RealOptions at Ignite Life 2014!
- New Edition of Writings by a Prophetic Pope
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel
- 'Power of Beauty' Conference to Discuss Role of Beauty in Everyday Life