Men's Silent Retreat at Catholic Familyland - Jan. 24-27, 2008
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMINGTON, OH (NOVEMBER 15, 2007) - "Alone with God" Silent Retreat for married and single men seeking a weekend to rest in the Lord. Learn about the "All For.."
Holy Family Spirituality with daily Mass, Confession, Scriptural Rosary, and insightful meditations by Jerry Coniker, founder of the Aposolate for Family Consecration, Fr. Kevin Barrett, Fr. Bernard Geiger, OFM Conv., and Fr. Klem Hasencox.
Registration deadline: January 10, 2008. Registration (includes 8 meals) $100.00. Lodging/Retreat room (3 nights) $75.00.
http://www.familyland.org OH, US
Dennis Brower - Development, 740 765-5500
familyland silent retreat
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- EWTN PREMIERE: New StoryTel Film Explores Soldiers of Christ in America
- Crosiers offer novena for protection against Ebola virus
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel