Church of St. Veronica to Host Unbound: Freedom in Christ Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CHURCH OF ST. VERONICA TO HOST
UNBOUND: FREEDOM IN CHRIST CONFERENCE WITH
NEAL AND JANET LOZANO
Howell, NJ (October 31, 2007) – The Church of St. Veronica today announced that it will host Unbound: Freedom in Christ Conference with Neal and Janet Lozano on Friday, November 16 from 7:30-9:30PM and Saturday, November 17 from 8:30AM-9:30PM. The Freedom Conference will be held at the Church of St. Veronica in Howell.
“We recently featured Lloyd and Nancy Greenhaw at our October Men’s and Women’s Retreats that drew nearly 200 men and women closer in their faith, and the Freedom Conference is a natural progression of those powerful events,”said Very Reverend Father Brendan Williams, pastor, Church of St. Veronica. “We are so blessed the Lord has raised up powerful Catholic evangelists like the Greenhaws and the Lozanos.”
Neal Lozano has been helping people for many years achieve levels of peace and freedom in their lives that they have never hoped to experience. He has ministered using the Unbound method all over the United States and the world. This well-known Catholic author of the book "Unbound" teaches practical steps to free us from the blocks that get in our way of being more effective Christians. He offers us an understanding of the role evil plays in our Christian journey.
This seminar will present a sound practical road map to greater freedom from the influence of evil and help people deal with life’s struggles.
The registration fee for Freedom Conference is a $65.00 made payable to St. Veronica's Church. For more information or to register please contact Debbie Gaudino at 732-433-9897 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As baptized Roman Catholic Christians, fully alive in the Holy Spirit, St. Veronica Church radically proclaims our call to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. United with the Universal Church and centered in the celebration of the Eucharist, we recognize our call to holiness and transformation, leading us to experience a new springtime of evangelization. We strive to make our community a genuine school of prayer, where the faithful may fix their eyes on Christ until their hearts burn within them. St. Veronica's is a very active Parish Community. We have several ministries to address the needs of our parish and local community. For more information, visit us online at www.stveronica.com.
Church of St. Veronica
http://www.stveronica.com NJ, US
Len Abbazia - Marketing Advisor, 732 3634200
UNBOUND, FREEDOM, CHRIST, CONFERENCE
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?