Vocations Awareness Day
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Vocations Awareness Day to Feature 100 Dioceses, Religious Orders
STEUBENVILLE, OH - SEPTEMBER 13, 2007 - Vocations directors from more than 100 religious communities and dioceses from the United States and abroad will attend Franciscan University of Steubenville's annual Vocations Awareness Day.
Vocations Awareness Day will be held Friday, October 26, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Finnegan Fieldhouse. Both the 12:05 p.m. Mass and the 4:45 p.m. Mass in Christ the King Chapel that day will be celebrated for those discerning religious life or the priesthood.
Sponsored by the Pre-Theologate Program and Chapel Ministries, this event is the largest of its kind in the nation. Last fall 1,000 young adults and high school students visited Vocations Awareness Day. Vocations directors from the many orders and dioceses represented answered questions and explained their unique missions and charisms.
Father Ken Cienik, SA, director of the Pre-Theologate Program encourages all those discerning a religious or priestly vocation to attend Vocations Awareness Day, which is free and open to the public. "This is a wonderful chance to learn about a wide variety of religious orders and dioceses at one time and to discern if one might be right for you," he says.
For more information, call 740-283-6495 or e-mail email@example.com.
Franciscan University of Steubenville
http://www.franciscan.edu OH, US
Tom Sofio - Associate Director of Public Relations, 740 284-5893
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart