Mary’s Touch begins airing on Catholic Radio International
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Jeff Gardner 262-672-2979 firstname.lastname@example.org OR Thomas A. Szyszkiewicz 262-672-2979 email@example.com Mary’s Touch begins airing on Catholic Radio International
Mary’s Touch, a program of stories from people who have had life-changing encounters with Mary, the Mother of God, has begun airing from Catholic Radio International’s website, www.catholicradiointernational.com.
Already airing on 47 Catholic radio stations across the U.S., CRI now has the exclusive rights to broadcasting the programs via the internet. New shows will be posted once a week on Mondays.
Co-hosted by Cheri Lomonte and Sally Robb, Mary’s Touch (found at www.marystouch.org) is an inspirational program designed to bring a greater understanding of Mary’s role in the life of the world, to remind us of her loving presence in our lives, and help us recognize the healing grace she still brings to this world. This happens through the stories of people’s real-life encounters with the Mother of God and how those experiences have changed their lives.
Mary’s Touch has received ecclesiastical approbation from Bishop Gregory Aymond of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Austin, Texas. In fact, Father Kevin Rai, the theologian assigned by Bishop Aymond to review Mary’s Touch, told the bishop, “I have been reviewing theological material for many years now, but this is the first time I have been able to come back with an unqualified Yes. I highly recommend Mary’s Touch. I believe it is a work of a grace and more than succeeds at what it sets out to be: inspirational.”
Co-host Cheri Lomonte is the author of The Healing Touch of Mary, and has been chronicling people’s encounters with the Blessed Virgin for many years. The other co-host, Sally Robb, is already known to CRI listeners as the host of A Thread of Grace. She is a former co-host of Relevant Radio’s “Morning Air” program and holds a Master’s Degree in Art History from Yale University.
Besides co-hosting Mary’s Touch, these two women share some other things in common – they both live in Austin, Texas, they both have six children (though Cheri’s are grown and out of the house), and they both have a profound love of the Lord Jesus and His Catholic Church and a great desire to share that love with others.
Catholic Radio International
http://www.catholicradiointernational.com MN, US
Thomas Szyszkiewicz - President & Co-Founder, 507 875-2752
Mary's Touch Catholic Radio International
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?