The Queen of the Americas Guild Announces 2008 Pilgrimage to Guadalupe
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
St. Charles, IL, JUNE 1, 2007 - The Queen of the Americas Guild is pleased to announce their 2008 Pilgrimage to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City, February 28 – March 4, 2008.
The theme for this year’s pilgrimage is “In the Footsteps of St. Juan Diego”. Guided by their spiritual leader, Bishop Joseph J. Madera, M.Sp.S., pilgrims will visit all of the important sites in the miracle of Our Lady of Guadalupe, including the Shrine of the Fifth Apparition, and the site of St. Juan Diego’s baptism, the Church of Santiago de Tlalteloco. Highlights of the trip will include Mass celebrated by Bishop Madera at the main altar of the Basilica, as well as a day trip to historic Puebla.
The trip is all-inclusive, including first class hotel, all meals, and ground transportation. Land packages start at $1,095 per person; air is additional and can be arranged for any departure city. Save an additional $100 per person if trip is booked by July 1.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Nichols, National Coordinator at 630-584-1822, or visit the Guild’s website at www.queenoftheamericasguild.org.
Queen of the Americas Guild
http://www.queenoftheamericasguild.org IL, US
Rebecca Nichols - National Coordinator, 630 584-1822
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School
- Father Michael Gaitley to Appear on The Gist