The Queen of the Americas Guild Announces 2008 Pilgrimage to Guadalupe
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
St. Charles, IL, JUNE 1, 2007 - The Queen of the Americas Guild is pleased to announce their 2008 Pilgrimage to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City, February 28 – March 4, 2008.
The theme for this year’s pilgrimage is “In the Footsteps of St. Juan Diego”. Guided by their spiritual leader, Bishop Joseph J. Madera, M.Sp.S., pilgrims will visit all of the important sites in the miracle of Our Lady of Guadalupe, including the Shrine of the Fifth Apparition, and the site of St. Juan Diego’s baptism, the Church of Santiago de Tlalteloco. Highlights of the trip will include Mass celebrated by Bishop Madera at the main altar of the Basilica, as well as a day trip to historic Puebla.
The trip is all-inclusive, including first class hotel, all meals, and ground transportation. Land packages start at $1,095 per person; air is additional and can be arranged for any departure city. Save an additional $100 per person if trip is booked by July 1.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Nichols, National Coordinator at 630-584-1822, or visit the Guild’s website at www.queenoftheamericasguild.org.
Queen of the Americas Guild
http://www.queenoftheamericasguild.org IL, US
Rebecca Nichols - National Coordinator, 630 584-1822
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Joy of the Gospel Retreat for Priests Offered
- Media Advisory - Cardinal, other experts participate in Tele-Press Conference
- Discover the Rich History of the Catholic Church in America
- Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?
- Franciscan University Symposia to Celebrate 25 Years of John Paul II's Ex corde Ecclesiae
- Join RealOptions at Ignite Life 2014!
- New Edition of Writings by a Prophetic Pope
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel
- 'Power of Beauty' Conference to Discuss Role of Beauty in Everyday Life