The Queen of the Americas Guild Announces 2008 Pilgrimage to Guadalupe
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
St. Charles, IL, JUNE 1, 2007 - The Queen of the Americas Guild is pleased to announce their 2008 Pilgrimage to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City, February 28 – March 4, 2008.
The theme for this year’s pilgrimage is “In the Footsteps of St. Juan Diego”. Guided by their spiritual leader, Bishop Joseph J. Madera, M.Sp.S., pilgrims will visit all of the important sites in the miracle of Our Lady of Guadalupe, including the Shrine of the Fifth Apparition, and the site of St. Juan Diego’s baptism, the Church of Santiago de Tlalteloco. Highlights of the trip will include Mass celebrated by Bishop Madera at the main altar of the Basilica, as well as a day trip to historic Puebla.
The trip is all-inclusive, including first class hotel, all meals, and ground transportation. Land packages start at $1,095 per person; air is additional and can be arranged for any departure city. Save an additional $100 per person if trip is booked by July 1.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Nichols, National Coordinator at 630-584-1822, or visit the Guild’s website at www.queenoftheamericasguild.org.
Queen of the Americas Guild
http://www.queenoftheamericasguild.org IL, US
Rebecca Nichols - National Coordinator, 630 584-1822
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal