The Queen of the Americas Guild Announces 2008 Pilgrimage to Guadalupe
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
St. Charles, IL, JUNE 1, 2007 - The Queen of the Americas Guild is pleased to announce their 2008 Pilgrimage to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City, February 28 - March 4, 2008.
The theme for this year's pilgrimage is "In the Footsteps of St. Juan Diego". Guided by their spiritual leader, Bishop Joseph J. Madera, M.Sp.S., pilgrims will visit all of the important sites in the miracle of Our Lady of Guadalupe, including the Shrine of the Fifth Apparition, and the site of St. Juan Diego's baptism, the Church of Santiago de Tlalteloco. Highlights of the trip will include Mass celebrated by Bishop Madera at the main altar of the Basilica, as well as a day trip to historic Puebla.
The trip is all-inclusive, including first class hotel, all meals, and ground transportation. Land packages start at $1,095 per person; air is additional and can be arranged for any departure city. Save an additional $100 per person if trip is booked by July 1.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Nichols, National Coordinator at 630-584-1822, or visit the Guild's website at www.queenoftheamericasguild.org.
Queen of the Americas Guild
http://www.queenoftheamericasguild.org IL, US
Rebecca Nichols - National Coordinator, 630 584-1822
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences
- Catholic Press Association Honors Liguori
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31