The Queen of the Americas Guild Announces 2008 Pilgrimage to Guadalupe
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
St. Charles, IL, JUNE 1, 2007 - The Queen of the Americas Guild is pleased to announce their 2008 Pilgrimage to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City, February 28 – March 4, 2008.
The theme for this year’s pilgrimage is “In the Footsteps of St. Juan Diego”. Guided by their spiritual leader, Bishop Joseph J. Madera, M.Sp.S., pilgrims will visit all of the important sites in the miracle of Our Lady of Guadalupe, including the Shrine of the Fifth Apparition, and the site of St. Juan Diego’s baptism, the Church of Santiago de Tlalteloco. Highlights of the trip will include Mass celebrated by Bishop Madera at the main altar of the Basilica, as well as a day trip to historic Puebla.
The trip is all-inclusive, including first class hotel, all meals, and ground transportation. Land packages start at $1,095 per person; air is additional and can be arranged for any departure city. Save an additional $100 per person if trip is booked by July 1.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Nichols, National Coordinator at 630-584-1822, or visit the Guild’s website at www.queenoftheamericasguild.org.
Queen of the Americas Guild
http://www.queenoftheamericasguild.org IL, US
Rebecca Nichols - National Coordinator, 630 584-1822
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why