Come Worship Him… St. Veronica Church Announces Corpus Christi Procession on June 10
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Howell, NJ, May 29, 2007 – St. Veronica Church today announced its Third Annual Corpus Christi Procession on Sunday, June 10, 2007 following the 12 noon Joyful Praise Mass at approximately 1:20pm.
The Corpus Christi Procession will begin on the Mall area across from the Church led by St. Veronica Pastor Father Brendan Williams and the 2007 Communicants. More than 200 parishioners, people from neighboring parishes and Communicants participated in the Procession that was led in song and praise by the St. Veronica’s Music Ministry.
“Catholics today celebrate the feast of Corpus Christi, also known as the Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Christ, with masses, novenas, special devotions, and religious processions as one of the main public proclamations of the institution of the Holy Eucharist,” said Father Brendan Williams, pastor of St. Veronica Church. According to Father Williams, St. Veronica’s encourages other parishes participate in the Procession.
As baptized Roman Catholic Christians, fully alive in the Holy Spirit, St. Veronica Church radically proclaims our call to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. United with the Universal Church and centered in the celebration of the Eucharist, we recognize our call to holiness and transformation, leading us to experience a new springtime of evangelization. We strive to make our community a genuine school of prayer, where the faithful may fix their eyes on Christ until their hearts burn within them. St. Veronica's is a very active Parish Community. We have several ministries to address the needs of our parish and local community.
For more information, visit us online at www.stveronica.com.
St. Veronica Church
http://www.stveronica.com NJ, US
Leonard Abbazia - Marketing Advisor, 732 5007129
Corpus Christi Procession
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9