Franciscan Sisters' June Sacred Heart Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Manitowoc, WI, MAY 12, 2007 - The Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity invite young adult single women to deepen their relationship with Jesus and others during a June Sacred Heart - centered Retreat at their Motherhouse in manitowoc, WI
The experience includes a Sacred Heart Pilgrimage made up of songs, visits to various images of the Sacred Heart, reflections, a litany, a candlelit jouney to the grotto of the Sacred Heart, times of quiet prayer. The Retreat also includes the Eucharist, Reconciliation, community Liturgy of the Hours, music outreach and renewal.
One of the retreat meditations is inspired by an Encyclical of Pius XII, "The object of this devotion is the physical heart symbol of Jesus: divine spiritual love that Jesus has in common with the Father and the Holy Spirit--spiritual human love--human tangible love."
Dates: June 1-3,2007 Begins: Fri.7:00p.m.
Closes: Sun.12:30p.m. Cost: $25
Location: Holy Family Convent Motherhouse 2409 S.Alverno Rd.
Manitowoc, WI 54220 Phone: 920-682-7728
Contact: Sister Mary Ann Spanjers,OSF
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity:
The World Needs You; God Calls You;
We Invite You
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity
http://www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living.asp WI, US
Sister Mary Ann Spanjers - Vocations, 920 682-7728
Franciscan Sisters, Sacred Heart . Young Adult Women, Spirituality
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Catholicism Sweepstakes: Win a Trip for Two to Rome and Paris!
- Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
- CCBQ Kicks off St. Patrick’s Weekend with the Alumni Networking Reception
- The CatholicTV Network to air Lenten Retreat Guides with Father John Bartunek
- Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ashes to Glory, Daily Lenten Reflections
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine