Franciscan Sisters' June Sacred Heart Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Manitowoc, WI, MAY 12, 2007 - The Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity invite young adult single women to deepen their relationship with Jesus and others during a June Sacred Heart - centered Retreat at their Motherhouse in manitowoc, WI
The experience includes a Sacred Heart Pilgrimage made up of songs, visits to various images of the Sacred Heart, reflections, a litany, a candlelit jouney to the grotto of the Sacred Heart, times of quiet prayer. The Retreat also includes the Eucharist, Reconciliation, community Liturgy of the Hours, music outreach and renewal.
One of the retreat meditations is inspired by an Encyclical of Pius XII, "The object of this devotion is the physical heart symbol of Jesus: divine spiritual love that Jesus has in common with the Father and the Holy Spirit--spiritual human love--human tangible love."
Dates: June 1-3,2007 Begins: Fri.7:00p.m.
Closes: Sun.12:30p.m. Cost: $25
Location: Holy Family Convent Motherhouse 2409 S.Alverno Rd.
Manitowoc, WI 54220 Phone: 920-682-7728
Contact: Sister Mary Ann Spanjers,OSF
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity:
The World Needs You; God Calls You;
We Invite You
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity
http://www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living.asp WI, US
Sister Mary Ann Spanjers - Vocations, 920 682-7728
Franciscan Sisters, Sacred Heart . Young Adult Women, Spirituality
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why