Franciscan Sisters' June Sacred Heart Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Manitowoc, WI, MAY 12, 2007 - The Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity invite young adult single women to deepen their relationship with Jesus and others during a June Sacred Heart - centered Retreat at their Motherhouse in manitowoc, WI
The experience includes a Sacred Heart Pilgrimage made up of songs, visits to various images of the Sacred Heart, reflections, a litany, a candlelit jouney to the grotto of the Sacred Heart, times of quiet prayer. The Retreat also includes the Eucharist, Reconciliation, community Liturgy of the Hours, music outreach and renewal.
One of the retreat meditations is inspired by an Encyclical of Pius XII, "The object of this devotion is the physical heart symbol of Jesus: divine spiritual love that Jesus has in common with the Father and the Holy Spirit--spiritual human love--human tangible love."
Dates: June 1-3,2007 Begins: Fri.7:00p.m.
Closes: Sun.12:30p.m. Cost: $25
Location: Holy Family Convent Motherhouse 2409 S.Alverno Rd.
Manitowoc, WI 54220 Phone: 920-682-7728
Contact: Sister Mary Ann Spanjers,OSF
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity:
The World Needs You; God Calls You;
We Invite You
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity
http://www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living.asp WI, US
Sister Mary Ann Spanjers - Vocations, 920 682-7728
Franciscan Sisters, Sacred Heart . Young Adult Women, Spirituality
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9