Franciscan Sisters' June Sacred Heart Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Manitowoc, WI, MAY 12, 2007 - The Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity invite young adult single women to deepen their relationship with Jesus and others during a June Sacred Heart - centered Retreat at their Motherhouse in manitowoc, WI
The experience includes a Sacred Heart Pilgrimage made up of songs, visits to various images of the Sacred Heart, reflections, a litany, a candlelit jouney to the grotto of the Sacred Heart, times of quiet prayer. The Retreat also includes the Eucharist, Reconciliation, community Liturgy of the Hours, music outreach and renewal.
One of the retreat meditations is inspired by an Encyclical of Pius XII, "The object of this devotion is the physical heart symbol of Jesus: divine spiritual love that Jesus has in common with the Father and the Holy Spirit--spiritual human love--human tangible love."
Dates: June 1-3,2007 Begins: Fri.7:00p.m.
Closes: Sun.12:30p.m. Cost: $25
Location: Holy Family Convent Motherhouse 2409 S.Alverno Rd.
Manitowoc, WI 54220 Phone: 920-682-7728
Contact: Sister Mary Ann Spanjers,OSF
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity:
The World Needs You; God Calls You;
We Invite You
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity
http://www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living.asp WI, US
Sister Mary Ann Spanjers - Vocations, 920 682-7728
Franciscan Sisters, Sacred Heart . Young Adult Women, Spirituality
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards