A fresh look at Fatima
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PHOENIX, AZ (June 14, 2014) - Saint Augustine once said that an event must not be considered miraculous if a natural explanation is available. A new book by author Bernard F. Kohout takes this challenge to heart. “Fatima the Spectacular: A New and Very Different Version of the Sun Dance at Fatima in 1917” critically examines the events of October 13, 1917, on which date tens of thousands of eyewitnesses in Fatima, Portugal, saw the sun dance in the sky.
The event was also the climax of what three children reported to be visions of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Using science and logic, author Kohout provides a brief overview of the events and then an insightful analysis. Result: the events were truly spectacular. The author avoids drawing spiritual or prophetic conclusions to his findings, leaving that to others. “Fatima the Spectacular” is a critical new look at an almost century-old phenomenon that dramatically changed the Church and is very much affecting it today.
Due to a special grant, bookstores, libraries, and colleges may acquire a copy of this important new book completely free, postage-paid, with no future obligation. Simply contact the publisher at email@example.com to reserve your copy. “Fatima the Spectacular” is available from Leonine Publishers and is priced at $6.95 US. Softcover, 98 pages, ISBN 978-0-9860552-8-7. Orders may be placed at leoninepublishers.com or by telephone at 602-795-3539.
http://leoninepublishers.com/bookstore/fatima-the-spectacular.html AZ, 85066 US
Laura Rayes - , 602-795-3539
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9