A fresh look at Fatima
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PHOENIX, AZ (June 14, 2014) - Saint Augustine once said that an event must not be considered miraculous if a natural explanation is available. A new book by author Bernard F. Kohout takes this challenge to heart. “Fatima the Spectacular: A New and Very Different Version of the Sun Dance at Fatima in 1917” critically examines the events of October 13, 1917, on which date tens of thousands of eyewitnesses in Fatima, Portugal, saw the sun dance in the sky.
The event was also the climax of what three children reported to be visions of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Using science and logic, author Kohout provides a brief overview of the events and then an insightful analysis. Result: the events were truly spectacular. The author avoids drawing spiritual or prophetic conclusions to his findings, leaving that to others. “Fatima the Spectacular” is a critical new look at an almost century-old phenomenon that dramatically changed the Church and is very much affecting it today.
Due to a special grant, bookstores, libraries, and colleges may acquire a copy of this important new book completely free, postage-paid, with no future obligation. Simply contact the publisher at email@example.com to reserve your copy. “Fatima the Spectacular” is available from Leonine Publishers and is priced at $6.95 US. Softcover, 98 pages, ISBN 978-0-9860552-8-7. Orders may be placed at leoninepublishers.com or by telephone at 602-795-3539.
http://leoninepublishers.com/bookstore/fatima-the-spectacular.html AZ, 85066 US
Laura Rayes - , 602-795-3539
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?