Concert Series Concludes with Let's Sing!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CHARLOTTE, NC (April 22, 2014) - St. Ann Catholic Church is pleased to announce the final concert in the fourth season of Gaudium Musicae to be held Sunday, May 18, 2014 - barbershop quartet, Let's Sing! With over 100 years of combined barbershop quartet singing experience, this award-winning barbershop quartet brings an exciting and unique blend of traditional men's harmony with a great mix of tunes, old and new, sweet love songs and inspirational gospel favorites. The hour-long concert will start at 4:00 p.m. in St. Ann Catholic Church, 3635 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28209. A reception following the concert gives fellow listeners an opportunity to meet the performers.
The Gaudium Musicae series is designed to support exceptional, primarily local musicians by providing an acoustically excellent, intimate venue for performance and to present diverse programming.
Single concert tickets are $30 for families, $12 for adults, $8 for students and children 12 years old or under are free. Tickets can be purchased online at www.StAnnCharlotte.org, after Masses in the St. Ann's parish office or at the door. Sponsorships are available for each of the concerts. Contact the parish office at 704-523-4641 ext. 221 for information on tax-deductible contributions and sponsorships.
http://www.StAnnCharlotte.org NC, 28209 US
St. Ann Catholic Church - , 704-523-4641
Gaudium Musicae, barbershop quartet
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe