The ECyD Book offers forty years of experience mentoring teens
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Bloomfield Hills, MI (May 1, 2013) - ECyD is offering a new resource to help in mentoring teens -- The ECyD Book. The book has been translated from Spanish into English and is now available for purchase as a useful resource for youth ministers, parents, coaches, and anyone who mentors young people.
“It’s a book sure to renew and inspire the way you reach out to the youth in your life, whether children, students or players on a team,” said Brother Lucio Boccacci, LC.
Through the Regnum Christi movement, ECyD is an international Catholic association of youth who participate in programs or activities that mark their Christian way of life and encourage them to build a lasting friendship with Christ and be his apostle. “ECyD proposes a journey of Experiences, Convictions and [your] Decisions for any teen who wants to live these years of life to the fullest,” said Br. Lucio.
The book presents 40 years of experience mentoring teens within the Legion of Christ and Regnum Christi charism and youth apostolates. The book emphasizes the importance of the mentor in awakening in teens a “search for God and their identity.” It also shows how youth ministry is most effective when it helps teens answer their questions and accompanies them throughout their adolescence.
One of the highlights of the ECyD Book is the presentation of the “Ten Needs of Adolescents,” a summary of the existential questions of hundreds of adolescents from more than 20 countries.
To order to ECyD Book for $14.95, go to http://www.missionnetwork.com/store/ecyd-book.
Legion of Christ and Regnum Christi
http://www.regnumchristi.org MI, 48301 US
Kelly Luttinen - Public Relations Advisor, 248-979-8129
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- How would Bilbo vote?
- EWTN PREMIERE: New StoryTel Film Explores Soldiers of Christ in America
- Crosiers offer novena for protection against Ebola virus
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)