The ECyD Book offers forty years of experience mentoring teens
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Bloomfield Hills, MI (May 1, 2013) - ECyD is offering a new resource to help in mentoring teens -- The ECyD Book. The book has been translated from Spanish into English and is now available for purchase as a useful resource for youth ministers, parents, coaches, and anyone who mentors young people.
“It’s a book sure to renew and inspire the way you reach out to the youth in your life, whether children, students or players on a team,” said Brother Lucio Boccacci, LC.
Through the Regnum Christi movement, ECyD is an international Catholic association of youth who participate in programs or activities that mark their Christian way of life and encourage them to build a lasting friendship with Christ and be his apostle. “ECyD proposes a journey of Experiences, Convictions and [your] Decisions for any teen who wants to live these years of life to the fullest,” said Br. Lucio.
The book presents 40 years of experience mentoring teens within the Legion of Christ and Regnum Christi charism and youth apostolates. The book emphasizes the importance of the mentor in awakening in teens a “search for God and their identity.” It also shows how youth ministry is most effective when it helps teens answer their questions and accompanies them throughout their adolescence.
One of the highlights of the ECyD Book is the presentation of the “Ten Needs of Adolescents,” a summary of the existential questions of hundreds of adolescents from more than 20 countries.
To order to ECyD Book for $14.95, go to http://www.missionnetwork.com/store/ecyd-book.
Legion of Christ and Regnum Christi
http://www.regnumchristi.org MI, 48301 US
Kelly Luttinen - Public Relations Advisor, 248-979-8129
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way