Pauline Books & Media Releases See Yourself Through God's Eyes App, A Companion to Best-selling Book
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (February 4, 2013) - Pauline Books & Media and the Daughters of St. Paul are excited to announce the release of the app See Yourself Through God’s Eyes. Seeking to reassure users of God’s unconditional love, this app is a companion to See Yourself Through God’s Eyes: 52 Meditations to Grow in Self-Esteem, the best-selling book by Sr. Marie Paul Curley, FSP.
Whether you are feeling plagued by feelings of worthlessness, self-hate, or self-rejection, Sr. Marie Paul Curley—drawing on her personal journey from self-hate to self-acceptance—comfortingly shows us “how precious we are to God and how great God’s desires are for us.”
See Yourself Through God’s Eyes features:
-An inspiring introductory message from the author and an invitation to contact her with questions and insights through her blog
-75 wisdom-filled excerpts from the book, categorized by topic (topics include: weakness, worries, emptiness, love, forgiveness, humility, beauty, dreams, limitations, and criticism)
-Quiet and calming background music
-The option to e-mail quotes to share with others
This app is available for download on your Android phone or tablet through Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pauline.sytge&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm9yZy5wYXVsaW5lLnN5dGdlIl0 or on your Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/see-yourself-through-gods/id593276516?mt=8&uo=4. For further information and press inquiries, please contact Ariana Tantillo, Marketing Assistant and Copy-writer, at 617-676-4490 ext. 4179 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.paulinemedia.com MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-676-4490 ext. 41
catholic app, God's love, self-doubt, self-hatred, worthlessness, identity, meditations, self-esteem
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Good Counsel Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- Spring Break Missions: Bringing the Love of Christ to the World
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace