Media Advisory – Christopher West live in conversation with Kathryn Jean Lopez
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Kevin Wandra, 404-610-8871 or
WOODSTOCK, GA (February 1, 2013) - WHAT – Theology of the Body Expert and critically acclaimed author Christopher West will discuss his new book, FILL THESE HEARTS, in a conversation with National Review Online Editor Kathryn Jean Lopez. Interview opportunities with West are available throughout day of the event.
WHEN – The event will be held at 6:30 p.m. ET Monday, Feb. 4.
WHERE – The conversation will be conducted at the Catholic Information Center at 1501 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-1401.
WHY – West is promoting his new book, FILL THESE HEARTS, which addresses desire, not just trivial wants or superficial cravings, but the most vital powers of sexuality and spirituality that haunt us and compel us on our search for something. Along the way, FILL THESE HEARTS blows the lid off the idea of Christianity as a repressive, anti-sex religion and unveils the hidden truth of life – that the restless yearnings we feel in both our bodies and our spirits are the very cry of our hearts for God. We encourage feature stories and reviews. Please let The Maximus Group help you with any other information you need.
ABOUT WEST – Christopher West is a research fellow and faculty member of the Theology of the Body Institute. He is also one of the most sought after speakers in the Church today, having delivered more than 1,000 public lectures on four continents, in more than a dozen countries, and in over 200 American cities. His books – At the Heart of the Gospel, Good News About Sex & Marriage, Theology of the Body Explained, and Theology of the Body for Beginners – have become Catholic bestsellers.
HOW – Contact Kevin Wandra (404-610-8871 or email KWandra@MaximusMG.com) of The Maximus Group to schedule interviews with West in advance.
MORE INFORMATION – For more information on FILL THESE HEARTS and the CIC event, or to schedule an interview with West, please contact Kevin Wandra (404-610-8871 or KWandra@MaximusMG.com) of The Maximus Group.
http://www.maxondeadline.com GA, 30188 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Christopher West, Fill These Hearts, Theology of the Body, Image Books
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way