Media Advisory – Christopher West live in conversation with Kathryn Jean Lopez
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Kevin Wandra, 404-610-8871 or
WOODSTOCK, GA (February 1, 2013) - WHAT – Theology of the Body Expert and critically acclaimed author Christopher West will discuss his new book, FILL THESE HEARTS, in a conversation with National Review Online Editor Kathryn Jean Lopez. Interview opportunities with West are available throughout day of the event.
WHEN – The event will be held at 6:30 p.m. ET Monday, Feb. 4.
WHERE – The conversation will be conducted at the Catholic Information Center at 1501 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-1401.
WHY – West is promoting his new book, FILL THESE HEARTS, which addresses desire, not just trivial wants or superficial cravings, but the most vital powers of sexuality and spirituality that haunt us and compel us on our search for something. Along the way, FILL THESE HEARTS blows the lid off the idea of Christianity as a repressive, anti-sex religion and unveils the hidden truth of life – that the restless yearnings we feel in both our bodies and our spirits are the very cry of our hearts for God. We encourage feature stories and reviews. Please let The Maximus Group help you with any other information you need.
ABOUT WEST – Christopher West is a research fellow and faculty member of the Theology of the Body Institute. He is also one of the most sought after speakers in the Church today, having delivered more than 1,000 public lectures on four continents, in more than a dozen countries, and in over 200 American cities. His books – At the Heart of the Gospel, Good News About Sex & Marriage, Theology of the Body Explained, and Theology of the Body for Beginners – have become Catholic bestsellers.
HOW – Contact Kevin Wandra (404-610-8871 or email KWandra@MaximusMG.com) of The Maximus Group to schedule interviews with West in advance.
MORE INFORMATION – For more information on FILL THESE HEARTS and the CIC event, or to schedule an interview with West, please contact Kevin Wandra (404-610-8871 or KWandra@MaximusMG.com) of The Maximus Group.
http://www.maxondeadline.com GA, 30188 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Christopher West, Fill These Hearts, Theology of the Body, Image Books
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- IPS partners with Persecuted Iraqi Catholics
- Good Will Publishers Joins Lawsuit Seeking Relief from HHS Mandate
- Catholicism Sweepstakes: Win a Trip for Two to Rome and Paris!
- Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
- CCBQ Kicks off St. Patrick’s Weekend with the Alumni Networking Reception
- The CatholicTV Network to air Lenten Retreat Guides with Father John Bartunek
- Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ashes to Glory, Daily Lenten Reflections