New Territorial Directors Named for Consecrated Women of Regnum Christi
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI (November 6, 2012) - Cardinal Velasio DePaolis, the Pontifical Delegate for Regnum Christi and the Legion of Christ, has named new territorial directors and council members for the Regnum Christi consecrated women. The Cardinal made the announcement after conducting an “extensive consultation of the consecrated women in the territories of Mexico, Monterrey, Spain, Chile-Argentina, Venezuela-Colombia, Brazil, and North America.” The assignments take effect on November 25, 2012.
Nancy Nohrden has been named the director for the North American territory. She is from Massachusetts and has been consecrated for 14 years. Before being consecrated, she received a degree in Philosophy, and now also has a degree in Education and Development from the Anáhuac University in Mexico. She has done vocational work in the United States and Germany, was the Regnum Christi section director for young women in Saint Louis, and worked as director of formation at Pinecrest Academy in Atlanta. She has been a member of the council for the Territorial Director for consecrated women in North America, and since March has been director of the consecrated women in Atlanta.
Also named by the Cardinal were councilors to work with each of the Territorial Directors in accordance with the Rules of Life for the consecrated women of Regnum Christi. The council members working with Miss Nohdren are Glory Darbellay, Michelle Reiff, Denise Funke and Mary Smith.
Directors for the other major Regnum Christi territories include: Cecilia Bayón Weidmann for Italy; Irene Alemany Herrera for Mexico; Maria Brackett for Monterrey; Bernardita García Muñoz for Spain; Rosa María López Castañeda for Venezuela; Patricia Soto Prieto for Brazil; and África Pemán Pérez-Serrano for Chile.
Go to www.regnumchristi.org for more details.
Regnum Christi and Legion of Christ
http://www.regnumchrist.org MI, 48301 US
Kelly Luttinen - Public Relations Advisor, 248-979-8129
Regnum Christi, Consecrated Women, Legion of Christ, Vatican Delegate
Lay Orders & Ministries
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Catholicism Sweepstakes: Win a Trip for Two to Rome and Paris!
- Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
- CCBQ Kicks off St. Patrick’s Weekend with the Alumni Networking Reception
- The CatholicTV Network to air Lenten Retreat Guides with Father John Bartunek
- Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ashes to Glory, Daily Lenten Reflections
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine