New Territorial Directors Named for Consecrated Women of Regnum Christi
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI (November 6, 2012) - Cardinal Velasio DePaolis, the Pontifical Delegate for Regnum Christi and the Legion of Christ, has named new territorial directors and council members for the Regnum Christi consecrated women. The Cardinal made the announcement after conducting an “extensive consultation of the consecrated women in the territories of Mexico, Monterrey, Spain, Chile-Argentina, Venezuela-Colombia, Brazil, and North America.” The assignments take effect on November 25, 2012.
Nancy Nohrden has been named the director for the North American territory. She is from Massachusetts and has been consecrated for 14 years. Before being consecrated, she received a degree in Philosophy, and now also has a degree in Education and Development from the Anáhuac University in Mexico. She has done vocational work in the United States and Germany, was the Regnum Christi section director for young women in Saint Louis, and worked as director of formation at Pinecrest Academy in Atlanta. She has been a member of the council for the Territorial Director for consecrated women in North America, and since March has been director of the consecrated women in Atlanta.
Also named by the Cardinal were councilors to work with each of the Territorial Directors in accordance with the Rules of Life for the consecrated women of Regnum Christi. The council members working with Miss Nohdren are Glory Darbellay, Michelle Reiff, Denise Funke and Mary Smith.
Directors for the other major Regnum Christi territories include: Cecilia Bayón Weidmann for Italy; Irene Alemany Herrera for Mexico; Maria Brackett for Monterrey; Bernardita García Muñoz for Spain; Rosa María López Castañeda for Venezuela; Patricia Soto Prieto for Brazil; and África Pemán Pérez-Serrano for Chile.
Go to www.regnumchristi.org for more details.
Regnum Christi and Legion of Christ
http://www.regnumchrist.org MI, 48301 US
Kelly Luttinen - Public Relations Advisor, 248-979-8129
Regnum Christi, Consecrated Women, Legion of Christ, Vatican Delegate
Lay Orders & Ministries
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow