New Website on the Year of Faith Offered by Regnum Christi
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI (October 9, 2012) - Regnum Christi is joining Pope Benedict XVI in inviting Catholics, and all people, to "Celebrate and Reflect on the Faith." This is the theme for the specially designated Year of Faith, which begins Thursday, October 11, 2012.
Regnum Christi is launching a sub-site www.yearoffaith.regnumchristi.org to its own website in support of the Pope's invitation.
"The idea for this site is to offer the tools and resources to help live the Year of the Faith the way that Pope Benedict asks us to in his letter, Porta Fidei," said Br Frederick Keiser, LC, who is heading up the site.
The sub-site will feature a series of brief, weekly podcasts on the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
There will also be a series of videos released monthly aimed at helping those who wish to heed the Pope's invitation to study in-depth the documents of Vatican II.
Other resources include motivational posters, and articles from authors who attend the principal events of the Year of the Faith in Rome and in other locations worldwide.
There may also be a few surprises. Interested? Check out the site to find out more
Regnum Christi and Legion of Christ
http://www.yearoffaith.regnumchristi.org MI, 48301 US
Kelly Luttinen - Public Relations Advisor, 248-979-8129
Year of Faith, Catholic Online Resources
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day