New Website on the Year of Faith Offered by Regnum Christi
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI (October 9, 2012) - Regnum Christi is joining Pope Benedict XVI in inviting Catholics, and all people, to “Celebrate and Reflect on the Faith.” This is the theme for the specially designated Year of Faith, which begins Thursday, October 11, 2012.
Regnum Christi is launching a sub-site www.yearoffaith.regnumchristi.org to its own website in support of the Pope’s invitation.
“The idea for this site is to offer the tools and resources to help live the Year of the Faith the way that Pope Benedict asks us to in his letter, Porta Fidei,” said Br Frederick Keiser, LC, who is heading up the site.
The sub-site will feature a series of brief, weekly podcasts on the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
There will also be a series of videos released monthly aimed at helping those who wish to heed the Pope’s invitation to study in-depth the documents of Vatican II.
Other resources include motivational posters, and articles from authors who attend the principal events of the Year of the Faith in Rome and in other locations worldwide.
There may also be a few surprises. Interested? Check out the site to find out more
Regnum Christi and Legion of Christ
http://www.yearoffaith.regnumchristi.org MI, 48301 US
Kelly Luttinen - Public Relations Advisor, 248-979-8129
Year of Faith, Catholic Online Resources
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards