Meet Life Campaign Kicks Off in St. Louis
in modern medicine.’ It’s so important for people to know that Planned Parenthood is not the only game in town.”
Joe and Jane Dalton, owners of In His Image Ultrasound, are selling the ultrasound technology at a special rate to approved Pregnancy Help Centers and then training center staff on the equipment. The Rolla couple also directs Rolla’s Pregnancy Resource Center.
After the first of the year, more highway billboards will go up, with the help of funding from individual Knights Councils. Vitae will provide the creative (ads) to Councils who want to place billboards in addition to the ones Vitae will place. Many Knights Councils are conducting baby bottle campaigns to help fund these initiatives.
“So when you see a baby bottle campaign conducted by a Knights Council, please know that every penny in those bottles will go to effectively researched, produced and placed ads that will reach abortion-minded women,” Landwehr stated. “As these women come to the ‘pro-life store,’ ultrasound technology will introduce them to the child they are carrying. That won’t happen at the abortion clinic. They can’t make money by showing the woman her developing child.”
Vitae Foundation is a national non-profit organization which uses mass media campaigns to reach women facing unplanned pregnancies. Vitae pioneered the research that provides a results-driven approach in using media to address the abortion issue. Vitae’s presence in the St. Louis media market has included ads on television, radio, Internet, indoor and outdoor billboards, and bus ads. Vitae ads also currently run on the St. Louis Cardinal Radio Network and the Missouri Tiger Network during MU football and basketball games.
This article was written by Martha Schieber, Communications Director at Vitae Foundation. To schedule an interview with Vitae President Carl Landwehr or for further information, please contact Martha at 800-393-5791 ext. 206.
http://www.vitaefoundation.com MO, 65101 US
Martha Schieber - Communications Director, 800-393-5791
pro-life, abortion, Vitae Foundation, Knights of Columbus
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards
- Free listing of church music job openings on Facebook
- CMA doctors hail Supreme Court mandate ruling, decry ongoing targeting of faith community