EWTN Exclusive: Mitt Romney Talks To Raymond Arroyo About Religious Liberty, What to Expect at RNC
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL (August 21, 2012) - GOP Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney sits down for an exclusive interview with EWTN News Director and Anchor Raymond Arroyo at 8 p.m. ET, Thursday, Aug. 23 on EWTN’s news and opinion program, “The World Over.” (Find EWTN at www.ewtn.com/channelfinder.)
“During this interview, Gov. Romney breaks news about what we can expect at the Republican National Convention and reacts to charges by President Obama that he chose Paul Ryan as his running mate to lower his personal tax burden,” Arroyo said. “He also talks about the hot issue of religious liberty, the role of prayer in his life, and how being a bishop in the Mormon Church prepared him for the presidency.”
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 32th year, is available in over 200 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com, electronic and print news services, and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
http://www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205-795-5769
EWTN, Catholic, Romney, Ryan, Obama, Arroyo, World Over, Catholicism
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Joy of the Gospel Retreat for Priests Offered
- Media Advisory - Cardinal, other experts participate in Tele-Press Conference
- Discover the Rich History of the Catholic Church in America
- Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?
- Franciscan University Symposia to Celebrate 25 Years of John Paul II's Ex corde Ecclesiae
- Join RealOptions at Ignite Life 2014!
- New Edition of Writings by a Prophetic Pope
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel
- 'Power of Beauty' Conference to Discuss Role of Beauty in Everyday Life