EWTN Exclusive: Mitt Romney Talks To Raymond Arroyo About Religious Liberty, What to Expect at RNC
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL (August 21, 2012) - GOP Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney sits down for an exclusive interview with EWTN News Director and Anchor Raymond Arroyo at 8 p.m. ET, Thursday, Aug. 23 on EWTN's news and opinion program, "The World Over." (Find EWTN at www.ewtn.com/channelfinder.)
"During this interview, Gov. Romney breaks news about what we can expect at the Republican National Convention and reacts to charges by President Obama that he chose Paul Ryan as his running mate to lower his personal tax burden," Arroyo said. "He also talks about the hot issue of religious liberty, the role of prayer in his life, and how being a bishop in the Mormon Church prepared him for the presidency."
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 32th year, is available in over 200 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com, electronic and print news services, and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
http://www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205-795-5769
EWTN, Catholic, Romney, Ryan, Obama, Arroyo, World Over, Catholicism
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage