Webinar on Aging With Grace: A Catholic Perspective on Midlife and Senior Years
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ARLINGTON, VA (July 12, 2012) - An IPS Online Continuing Education Webinar for Mental Health Practitioners and Others Involved With Pastoral Care
Don't miss this dynamic 2-hour webinar on Tuesday, July 17th providing valuable information on how to recognize and assist people struggling with issues of aging.
Understanding and treating this growing population takes a unique set of skills, and a wide-ranging perspective. In his engaging presentation, Aging with Grace, Dr. Philip Scrofani, ABPP, explains why so many Americans perceive aging in a negative light, and counters with a Christian model that adds a positive, transcendent dimension to the aging process.
Sign up today!
Online Webinar: Aging With Grace: A Catholic Perspective on Midlife and Senior Years
Instructor: Philip Scrofani, Ph.D., ABPP
CE Credits: 2
Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Time: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. EST
Registration fee: $49
Contact: Steve Grundman, Ph.D., IPS Director of Distance Learning
703.416.1441 ext. 129
Registration closes Monday, July 16 at 5 p.m. EST
Institute for the Psychological Sciences
https://ipsciences.edu/pages/online-education.php VA, 22202 US
Ellen Guarente - Asst. Dir. of Promotions, (703) 416-1441 x.116
CE, education, therapist, Catholic, webinar, pastoral care, aging, psychology
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage