Webinar on Aging With Grace: A Catholic Perspective on Midlife and Senior Years
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ARLINGTON, VA (July 12, 2012) - An IPS Online Continuing Education Webinar for Mental Health Practitioners and Others Involved With Pastoral Care
Don't miss this dynamic 2-hour webinar on Tuesday, July 17th providing valuable information on how to recognize and assist people struggling with issues of aging.
Understanding and treating this growing population takes a unique set of skills, and a wide-ranging perspective. In his engaging presentation, Aging with Grace, Dr. Philip Scrofani, ABPP, explains why so many Americans perceive aging in a negative light, and counters with a Christian model that adds a positive, transcendent dimension to the aging process.
Sign up today!
Online Webinar: Aging With Grace: A Catholic Perspective on Midlife and Senior Years
Instructor: Philip Scrofani, Ph.D., ABPP
CE Credits: 2
Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Time: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. EST
Registration fee: $49
Contact: Steve Grundman, Ph.D., IPS Director of Distance Learning
703.416.1441 ext. 129
Registration closes Monday, July 16 at 5 p.m. EST
Institute for the Psychological Sciences
https://ipsciences.edu/pages/online-education.php VA, 22202 US
Ellen Guarente - Asst. Dir. of Promotions, (703) 416-1441 x.116
CE, education, therapist, Catholic, webinar, pastoral care, aging, psychology
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9