Catholic ministry to tackle tough questions on suffering.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Joe McClane
Director of Fullness of Truth™
(p) 281.455.6859 (f) 281.358.9170
Why The Cross?
Salvation and suffering in Sacred Scripture!
KINGWOOD, TX (July 10, 2012) - Texas based Catholic ministry to tackle tough questions on suffering at upcoming two-day event for families. “With so much suffering in the world, I think its important that we ask the question, why did Jesus have to die on a cross? Or, how about, what is the point to our suffering?”, says Joe McClane, events director of the Fullness Of Truth Catholic Evangelization Ministries. McClane went on to say, “in a busy and noisy world, filled with anxiety, its imperative that Catholics take 'time-out' and reinvigorate their faith so that they may engage the culture in which they live. When families learn their faith they draw closer to Christ, they begin to live their faith, and, by default, start to transform the society around them for Christ and His Church. This is the work of the New Evangelization that Pope John Paul II initiated, called, and prayed for, and which Pope Benedict XVI has perpetuated.”
Fullness of Truth Catholic Evangelization Ministries, a 501(c)3 non-profit charity, has been welcomed back by San Antonio Archbishop Gustavo Garcia-Siller, for their fith San Antonio event, since 2006, and third year at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort, in San Antonio, TX.
The group recently announced their popular, late summer, two-day event on August 25 & 26, which will feature renowned author, and speaker, Dr. Scott Hahn, as well as fellow members of the St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology, Drs. Brant Pitre, John Bergsma, and Michael Barber. The event also features evangelists, clergy, musicians and more, presenting the Holy Mass, Adoration, Confession, talks and musical performances; all designed to illustrate the redemptive value of suffering throughout the Bible, and lived by the Church in sacred tradition. “Hahn and the others will show how uniting our suffering to Christ on the cross, as St. Paul says in Colossians 1:24, will unlock the power of our pain”, said McClane, “Join us on Aug. 25 & 26, at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort, and found out how!”
Details, registrations and more, about this conference, plus their event at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, in Keller, TX, as well as, St. Edward Parish, in Spring, TX, both in September, can be found at http://www.FullnessOfTruth.org/ or by calling 877.21.TRUTH.
If you'd like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview please call 281.455.6859 or e-mail Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fullness Of Truth Catholic Evangelization Min.
http://fullnessoftruth.org/index.cfm?load=event&event=4 TX, 77339 US
Joe McClane - Events Director, 281-358-9195
Scott Hahn, Scripture, Suffering, Cross, Fullness Of Truth, San Antonio, events, New Evangelization
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards