World Library Publications wins in six categories from the Catholic Press Association awards.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FRANKLIN PARK, IL (June 28, 2012) - The Catholic Press Association announced this year’s award winners in book publishing. World Library Publications, a division of the J.S. Paluch Company was pleased to receive awards in the following six categories:
Liturgy – First Place: Pastoral Companion to the Roman Missal by Rev. Paul Turner with forward by Archbishop Arthur Roche, Secretary for the Congregation of Divine Worship and Discipline of the Sacraments
Liturgy – Third Place: Daily Mass Intercessions 2011 by Bryan Cones
Professional Books – First Place: Pastoral Companion to the Roman Missal, by Rev. Paul Turner with forward by Archbishop Arthur Roche, Secretary for the Congregation of Divine Worship and Discipline of the Sacraments
Design and Production – First Place: Deluxe Roman Missal 3rd Edition, Mike Novak, editor, Kathy Ade & Denise Durand, typesetters
Catalogs – First Place: Fall 2011 Catalog, Gina Buckley – copy, Christ Broquet - designer
Catalogs – Third Place: Spanish and Bilingual Resources, Gina Buckley & Israel Jesús Martínez, copy, Chris Broquet, design
The past year has been a banner year for the Catholic publishing company as these awards are in addition to recognition by the Association of Catholic Publishers (ACP) and the Music Publishers Association (MPA). In the 2012 ACP Book Awards competition, World Library Publications won first place for the Deluxe Roman Missal and third place for Living the Word by Dianne Bergant, CSA, and Rev. James A. Wallace, CSsR. The company received a second place award for Graphic Excellence in the Paul Revere Awards from the MPA for the cover design of Mass for Our Lady.
In response to learning about all these awards earned, Associate Publisher Dr. Jerry Galipeau, D.Min., commented, “As a publishing company dedicated to serving the needs of the singing, praying, and initiating Church, we are happy to be recognized by the Catholic Press Association. I am deeply grateful to the staff at WLP for contributing their extraordinary talents to serve the needs of the Church.”
These award winners along with all the books and music published by WLP are available at www.wlpmusic.com or by calling toll-free 800-566-6150.
For interviews or to obtain additional information contact: Lisa Bagladi, public relations at BagladiL@jspaluch.com .
World Library Publications
http://www.wlpmusic.com IL, 60131 US
Lisa Bagladi - Public Relations Manager, 847-233-2749
WLP, World Library Publications, CPA Awards, Roman Missal
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary