Tuscany Press: New Catholic publishing company dedicated to Catholic fiction
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WELLESLEY, MA (June 19, 2012) – A new Catholic publishing company, Tuscany Press LLC has been created to publish Catholic fiction.
The new venture, dedicated to Catholic fiction, will provide opportunities to writers of Catholic fiction to publish their works, and readers to discover these great stories.
“Catholics and Christians alike are looking for books that reflect what Gerard Manley Hopkins wrote ‘The world is charged with the grandeur of God’” according to Tuscany Press founder Peter J. Mongeau,
Mr. Mongeau continued “We live in a world with tension and conflicts of faith, courage, doubt, grace, hope, beauty, love and the presence of God. Our stories – books should reflect God’s grace, beauty and love. Tuscany Press will discover and publish books imprinted with the presence of God.”
About Tuscany Press
Tuscany Press LLC is dedicated to publishing Catholic fiction. Tuscany Press is soliciting manuscripts that are “infused with the presence of God – subtly, symbolically, or deliberately.” Authors may submit book proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit www.tuscanypress.com, e-mail Peter Mongeau, Publisher, at email@example.com or call (781) 424-9321.
Tuscany Press, LLC
http://www.tuscanypress.com MA, 02481 US
Peter Mongeau - Publisher,
Catholic fiction, Catholic publishing, Tuscany Press
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance