Tuscany Press: New Catholic publishing company dedicated to Catholic fiction
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WELLESLEY, MA (June 19, 2012) – A new Catholic publishing company, Tuscany Press LLC has been created to publish Catholic fiction.
The new venture, dedicated to Catholic fiction, will provide opportunities to writers of Catholic fiction to publish their works, and readers to discover these great stories.
“Catholics and Christians alike are looking for books that reflect what Gerard Manley Hopkins wrote ‘The world is charged with the grandeur of God’” according to Tuscany Press founder Peter J. Mongeau,
Mr. Mongeau continued “We live in a world with tension and conflicts of faith, courage, doubt, grace, hope, beauty, love and the presence of God. Our stories – books should reflect God’s grace, beauty and love. Tuscany Press will discover and publish books imprinted with the presence of God.”
About Tuscany Press
Tuscany Press LLC is dedicated to publishing Catholic fiction. Tuscany Press is soliciting manuscripts that are “infused with the presence of God – subtly, symbolically, or deliberately.” Authors may submit book proposals to email@example.com.
For more information please visit www.tuscanypress.com, e-mail Peter Mongeau, Publisher, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (781) 424-9321.
Tuscany Press, LLC
http://www.tuscanypress.com MA, 02481 US
Peter Mongeau - Publisher,
Catholic fiction, Catholic publishing, Tuscany Press
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal
- Bring Mary of Nazareth home