Three Pauline Books & Media Publications Receive 'Excellence in Publishing Awards'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (June 1, 2012) - During the 2012 Religious Booksellers Trade Exhibit (RBTE) in St. Charles, Illinois, the Association of Catholic Publishers (ACP) honored Pauline Books and Media with three “Excellence in Publishing Awards” in three out of the six judged categories. These awards recognize the best Catholic publications in the following categories: General Interest, Inspirational, Prayer and Spirituality, Scripture, Theology, and Resources in Ministry.
I Will Remember You: My Catholic Guide Through Grief by Kimberly B. Schuler, MS, NCC, LPC won first place in the Resources for Ministry category. Informed by the truths of the Catholic faith and by what bereavement professionals have found helpful, this guide comfortingly provides a safe space for children ages 7-12 to treasure memories and hopes when a loved one is lost.
Wisdom for Living the Final Season by Kathy Kalina won second place in the General Interest category. This spiritual companion helps readers—even those with a strong faith in God’s limitless mercy and love—to find peace amidst the fear of death.
Forgiveness: A Catholic Approach by Rev. R. Scott Hurd won third place in the Inspirational category. Drawing from his pastoral experience, Rev. R. Scott Hurd examines how human weakness impacts our ability to forgive and our capacity to trust, while also presenting the spiritual, psychological, physical, and social benefits of learning how to forgive.
To purchase these award winning books, please call 1-800-876-4463, fax 617-824-8035, explore us on the web at www.pauline.org, or visit a Pauline Books & Media center today!
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious, whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts. For more information on the Daughters of St. Paul and Pauline Books & Media, visit http://www.pauline.org.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-522-8911
ACP, awards, forgiveness, i will remember you, wisdom for living the final season, excellence
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
- CCBQ Kicks off St. Patrick’s Weekend with the Alumni Networking Reception
- The CatholicTV Network to air Lenten Retreat Guides with Father John Bartunek
- Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ashes to Glory, Daily Lenten Reflections
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae