Three Pauline Books & Media Publications Receive 'Excellence in Publishing Awards'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (June 1, 2012) - During the 2012 Religious Booksellers Trade Exhibit (RBTE) in St. Charles, Illinois, the Association of Catholic Publishers (ACP) honored Pauline Books and Media with three “Excellence in Publishing Awards” in three out of the six judged categories. These awards recognize the best Catholic publications in the following categories: General Interest, Inspirational, Prayer and Spirituality, Scripture, Theology, and Resources in Ministry.
I Will Remember You: My Catholic Guide Through Grief by Kimberly B. Schuler, MS, NCC, LPC won first place in the Resources for Ministry category. Informed by the truths of the Catholic faith and by what bereavement professionals have found helpful, this guide comfortingly provides a safe space for children ages 7-12 to treasure memories and hopes when a loved one is lost.
Wisdom for Living the Final Season by Kathy Kalina won second place in the General Interest category. This spiritual companion helps readers—even those with a strong faith in God’s limitless mercy and love—to find peace amidst the fear of death.
Forgiveness: A Catholic Approach by Rev. R. Scott Hurd won third place in the Inspirational category. Drawing from his pastoral experience, Rev. R. Scott Hurd examines how human weakness impacts our ability to forgive and our capacity to trust, while also presenting the spiritual, psychological, physical, and social benefits of learning how to forgive.
To purchase these award winning books, please call 1-800-876-4463, fax 617-824-8035, explore us on the web at www.pauline.org, or visit a Pauline Books & Media center today!
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious, whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts. For more information on the Daughters of St. Paul and Pauline Books & Media, visit http://www.pauline.org.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-522-8911
ACP, awards, forgiveness, i will remember you, wisdom for living the final season, excellence
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Youth & Young Adult Rally for Life 2014
- St. Ann Concert to Feature Piedmont Baroque Consortium
- Growing up without a father does what?
- THe Fiest Ancient Church in the Archdiocese of Pondicherry - South India - Christmas Celebrations -
- Walsh University and Community Mourn the Passing of Last Living Founding Brother Edmond Drouin, FIC
- 12 Days of Christmas - Real Life Catholic Music DaVinci Code Mystery Solved - Video Interview
- Pope Francis Named 'Time' Person of the Year
- Pope Francis and Person of the Year: Is it Right?
- New Plus libraries from Verbum introduce remarkable features to famous Catholic software
- Time Magazine’s Man of the Year Accepts Greetings From Walsh University Students on the Morning He i