Pauline Books & Media Releases Saint Paul Missals, Incorporating the New Translation of the Mass
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (March 5, 2012) - Pauline Books and Media and the Daughters of St. Paul are honored to announce the release of the Saint Paul Sunday Missal and Saint Paul Daily Missal. These participation aids are fully up-to-date in accordance with the Third Edition of the Roman Missal.
On the first Sunday of Advent, November 27, 2011, the Third Edition of the Roman Missal was implemented in churches throughout the United States. The new translation of the Mass, based on the Roman Missal authorized by Pope John Paul II, contains new feast days of saints and updated prayers. The new translation reinvigorates the celebration of the Mass, and blesses us with the opportunity to enrich our faith as we deepen our understanding of the Sacred Liturgy.
Pauline Books & Media has a well-recognized history of publishing missals since 1952, appreciated for their beauty and high quality, enhanced by meditations on the scripture readings and a Treasury of Prayers. The Saint Paul Sunday Missal contains the scripture readings and prayers for all Sundays, holy days, and major feasts. The Saint Paul Daily Missal contains all the readings and prayers for both Sunday and weekday Masses in one volume.
The Saint Paul Missals are printed on quality bible-stock paper, are light and easy to handle, and are bound in black or burgundy leatherflex. They offer an ideal way to participate more fully in the Mass.
To order: please call 1-800-876-4463, fax 617-824-8035, explore us on the web at
www.pauline.org, or visit a Pauline Books & Media Center today!
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-522-8911
Saint Paul, Missals, Daily, Sunday, New Translation of the Mass, Third Edition
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- The CatholicTV Network to air Feature on the Fine Arts Summer Academy
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordinations to the Priesthood for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart