Mr. Basement Participates in Breast Cancer Charity
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Baltimore, MD (February 22, 2012) - Mr. Basement is participating in the Buckeye Cruise for Cancer. The Buckeye Cruise for Cancer Research allows Ohio State University fans and players, past and present, to board a cruise ship with proceeds going to the Stephanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research.
On this cruise owner, Ron Greenbaum, is participating in the 'Strides for Steph' 5k run/walk which he is hoping will raise $5,000 in donations for cancer research. Mr. Basement will also be donating an entire finished basement, worth approximately $40,000, which will go to the highest bidder at an auction on the cruise. The money from auction will also go to cancer research.
The Stephanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer was established by Stephanie Spielman after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1998. Through unwavering dedication, her foundation hosted more than 100 events and raised $6.5 million for breast cancer research for the OSU Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
Mr. Basement specializes in basement waterproofing in Maryland and other surrounding areas. Visit them online for your free basement waterproofing estimate!
http://www.mymrbasement.com MD, 21162 US
Zach Stachura - Press Room, 877-605-5567
Basement waterproofing in maryland, Wet basement baltimore
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow