Mr. Basement Participates in Breast Cancer Charity
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Baltimore, MD (February 22, 2012) - Mr. Basement is participating in the Buckeye Cruise for Cancer. The Buckeye Cruise for Cancer Research allows Ohio State University fans and players, past and present, to board a cruise ship with proceeds going to the Stephanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research.
On this cruise owner, Ron Greenbaum, is participating in the 'Strides for Steph' 5k run/walk which he is hoping will raise $5,000 in donations for cancer research. Mr. Basement will also be donating an entire finished basement, worth approximately $40,000, which will go to the highest bidder at an auction on the cruise. The money from auction will also go to cancer research.
The Stephanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer was established by Stephanie Spielman after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1998. Through unwavering dedication, her foundation hosted more than 100 events and raised $6.5 million for breast cancer research for the OSU Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
Mr. Basement specializes in basement waterproofing in Maryland and other surrounding areas. Visit them online for your free basement waterproofing estimate!
http://www.mymrbasement.com MD, 21162 US
Zach Stachura - Press Room, 877-605-5567
Basement waterproofing in maryland, Wet basement baltimore
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards