Mr. Basement Participates in Breast Cancer Charity
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Baltimore, MD (February 22, 2012) - Mr. Basement is participating in the Buckeye Cruise for Cancer. The Buckeye Cruise for Cancer Research allows Ohio State University fans and players, past and present, to board a cruise ship with proceeds going to the Stephanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research.
On this cruise owner, Ron Greenbaum, is participating in the 'Strides for Steph' 5k run/walk which he is hoping will raise $5,000 in donations for cancer research. Mr. Basement will also be donating an entire finished basement, worth approximately $40,000, which will go to the highest bidder at an auction on the cruise. The money from auction will also go to cancer research.
The Stephanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer was established by Stephanie Spielman after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1998. Through unwavering dedication, her foundation hosted more than 100 events and raised $6.5 million for breast cancer research for the OSU Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
Mr. Basement specializes in basement waterproofing in Maryland and other surrounding areas. Visit them online for your free basement waterproofing estimate!
http://www.mymrbasement.com MD, 21162 US
Zach Stachura - Press Room, 877-605-5567
Basement waterproofing in maryland, Wet basement baltimore
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles make Billboard Chart history
- NYC Sat Dec 21st Catholic Professionals Mass & Christmas Social
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha