We adore you, O Christ,
and we bless you;
because by your Cross
you have redeemed the world.
Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.
My Jesus Mercy!
Sweet Heart of Mary, be my salvation!
Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I give you my heawrt and my soul.
Jesus, Mary, Joseph, assist me in my last agony.
Jesus, Mary, Joseph, may I breathe out my soul with you in peace.
MORE Invocation Prayers (21)
- A Countyman Gives Thanks
- Invocation for the Faithful Departed
- Invocation for the Sovereign Pontiff
- Invocation in Honour of the Five Wounds of Our Lord
- Invocation in Honour of the Precious Blood of Our Lord
- Invocation of the Holy Ghost
- Invocation of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus From the Roman Brivary
- Invocation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus # 1
- Invocation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus # 2 (by St. Margaret Mary Alacoque)
- Invocation to Saint Joseph
- Invocation to the Blessed Sacrament
Stations of the Cross
Becoming a Catholic
A Guide for Confession
Explanation of the Mass
Mysteries of the Rosary
Holy Days of Obligation
What are Indulgences?
Introduction to Indulgences
Church Teachings on Indulgences
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
The Last Things
A List of Roman Catholic Popes
The Ecumenical Councils
Browse Prayers by Alphabet
For the Birthday of a family member Heavenly Father, We praise You for all Your gifts to us. In a special way, We thank You for (name). Bless him (her) always in Your love. Bless us too, Holy Father, And this food with which we celebrate. Help us all to praise You and give You glory Through Jesus Christ our lord. Amen. continue reading
Behold, O Mother of Perpetual Help, at thy feet a wretched sinner, who has recourse to thee and trusts in thee. O Mother of mercy, have pity on me; I hear all men call thee the refuge and hope of sinners: be therefore my refuge and my hope. Help me for the love of Jesus Christ: hold out thy hand to a fallen wretch, who commends himself to thee and dedicates ... continue reading