Thursday, June 19 - Homily: St. Romauld Founder Camaldolese
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
6/19/2014 (2 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
Father Joachim on the life of the monk St. Romauld who founded the Camaldolese Benedictines.
St. Romauld who founded the Camaldolese Benedictines.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for FEBRUARY 2017
Comfort for the Afflicted. That all those who are afflicted, especially the poor, refugees, and marginalized, may find welcome and comfort in our communities.
Listen, put it into your heart, my youngest and dearest son, that the thing that frightens you, the thing that afflicts you, is nothing: ... continue reading
It is important to understand that sin and God's holiness are incompatible. There is a radical conflict between the total and infinite ... continue reading
Fr. Joachim on how we have so many opportunities to heroically follow the Vicar of Christ, the pope in these difficult times. continue reading
In today's Gospel, Jesus tells us that non-practicing Catholics are fools who will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. continue reading
All the virtues that St. John the Baptist practiced began with his sanctification by Marian mediation. Father explains some of these ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Here are the answers to the Ash Wednesday quiz. How did you do?
- Oarfish strandings in Philippines could mean massive quake coming HD ...
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 1st, 2017 HD Video
- St. Hilary, Pope: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Priest shares Living Rosary on Mardi Gras to bring people back to God
- Who do YOU answer to? Californians prepare safe houses for illegal ...
- Pope Francis makes history by celebrating Christ alongside an Anglican Bishop HD
- St. Dominic Savio HD
- Clinton contributor makes revealing 'life insurance' video over fear of assassination HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.