What is Planned Parenthood’s real agenda in Africa?
By Michael Galloway
Do Condoms Really Protect?
On the basis of data from the World Health Organization, in Swaziland where 42.6% have HIV, only 5% of the population is Catholic. In Botswana, where 37% of the adult population is HIV infected, only 4% of the population is Catholic. In South Africa, 22% of the population is HIV infected, and only 6% is Catholic.
In Uganda, with 43% of the population Catholic, the proportion of HIV infected adults is 4%.
In this Consumer Reports Study - "Rating Comdoms" - Of the 23 condoms tested, Planned Parenthood rated at the bottom of the pack, #22 and #23. These condoms are distributed at Planned Parenthood clinics, generally free of charge or at a low cost.
Here is a quote from Consumer Reports, “Two of 23 kinds of latex condoms we tested may have a greater tendency to fail during use”
Between the polar opposites of contraception, abstinence (0 percent failure rate) and doing nothing to prevent pregnancy (85 percent failure rate), there are myriad choices.
Abstinence offers the only true protection.
Below is the lengthy list of products worth 100’s of millions of dollars in revenue per year to the Pro-Choice movement.
Guide to the types of contraception:
Pill (estrogen & progestin)
Progestin intrauterine system (Mirena)
Three-month pill (Seasonale)
Patch (Ortho Evra)
Mini-pill (progestin only)
Transcervical sterilization (Essure)
Copper intrauterine device (ParaGard)
My questions are:
1. Have condoms really helped the African population?
2. What are the real motives of Planed Parenthood and their distribution of inferior condoms?
3. Is Planned Parenthood really following in the footsteps of Margaret Sanger plan for genocide?
4. Is there a Planned Parenthood conspiracy to eliminate the black people of Africa thru distribution of inferior teachings and condoms?
5. Lets come up with more questions???
p.s. - check out this Catholics for a Free Choice Campaign – “Good Catholics use Condoms”.
http://www.catholic.org CA, US
Michael Galloway - Publisher, 661 869-1000
Condom, AIDS, Africa, HIV, Planned Parenthood, Sex
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Featured Today
- Monaco & The Vatican: Monaco's Grace Kelly Exhibit to Rome--A Review of Monegasque-Holy See Diplomatic History
- My Dad
- A Royal Betrayal: Catholic Monaco Liberalizes Abortion
- John Paul II as an Apostle of Mercy
- Embrace every moment as sacred time
- A Recession Antidote
- The Why of Jesus' Death: A Pauline Perspective
- Father Lombardi's Address on Catholic Media
- Pope's Words to Pontifical Latin American College
- Prelate: Genetics Needs a Conscience