A Lil’ Pro-Life Miracle!
By Matt Abbott
How’s this for a lil’ pro-life miracle?
Marge, a friend and dedicated pro-lifer, was recently at a prayer group with Rick Ryan, another dedicated pro-lifer and sidewalk counselor, whom I also know.
A while back, Rick had been witnessing in front of a Chicago abortion mill when he spotted a man and woman who were on their way into the mill. The woman was pregnant and seeking an abortion. The man with her was her boyfriend. Rick counseled the couple and took them to The Women's Center, a nearby pregnancy help center.
Not long ago, Rick was witnessing in front of the same abortion mill when he saw the boyfriend walking down the street. He approached Rick and thanked him for his witness, telling him his baby, who originally was going to be aborted, was in his car. Rick saw and was even given a photo of the baby!
Says Marge: “Remember, this is the guy who wanted his girlfriend to have an abortion. He superimposed his baby's picture on another one [of Jesus]. This picture just blew me away!”
To view the picture, click on the following link and scroll down a bit on the page:
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Featured Today
- Monaco & The Vatican: Monaco's Grace Kelly Exhibit to Rome--A Review of Monegasque-Holy See Diplomatic History
- My Dad
- A Royal Betrayal: Catholic Monaco Liberalizes Abortion
- John Paul II as an Apostle of Mercy
- Embrace every moment as sacred time
- A Recession Antidote
- The Why of Jesus' Death: A Pauline Perspective
- Father Lombardi's Address on Catholic Media
- Pope's Words to Pontifical Latin American College
- Prelate: Genetics Needs a Conscience