By Fr. Jonas Abib
Founder Cancao Nova
Those who work in the rescue of people who were buried alive during earthquakes, landslides or avalanches must use all kinds of techniques to unbury the victims still alive: rescuing a single life is a victory and fills the rescuers with deep happiness.
At present the Lord is also using a very special technique to rescue His children: the baptism in the Holy Spirit. We cannot risk using just any tool!
We are dealing with the souls of those we love: we must take serious action! Our beloved ones have two options: they will go to heaven or hell. Therefore we should not waste time! There is no third option: they will be saved or they will perish…they can be lost forever.
Think about your family, those people you love and that are distant from God. They live as if they were atheists. They resist in coming back to God. They insist in staying as they are, in a sinning condition: they insist in living in malice!
They do not want to waste time with God’s things, they think that Mass, confession and prayer are silly. Where are they going? Are they heading toward heaven or hell? They can be saved or they can be lost forever!
Today God is commanding us to ask the Holy Spirit. Ask the pouring of the Holy Spirit. Ask God that your beloved ones may be baptized in the Holy Spirit. That is the extraordinary grace God is granting mankind at present: we must not despise and pass it!
http://www.cancaonova.net TX, US
Fr. Jonas Abib - Founder, 817 431-8512
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Featured Today
- Monaco & The Vatican: Monaco's Grace Kelly Exhibit to Rome--A Review of Monegasque-Holy See Diplomatic History
- My Dad
- A Royal Betrayal: Catholic Monaco Liberalizes Abortion
- John Paul II as an Apostle of Mercy
- Embrace every moment as sacred time
- A Recession Antidote
- The Why of Jesus' Death: A Pauline Perspective
- Father Lombardi's Address on Catholic Media
- Pope's Words to Pontifical Latin American College
- Prelate: Genetics Needs a Conscience