‘John From Cincinnati,’ June 10, HBO
Surfing has brought the Yost family patriarch fame and bitterness, as well as greater fame and addiction to his enraged son. Now, his 13-year-old grandson stands on the brink of competition as the expletive-laden 10-part drama series "John From Cincinnati" premieres Sunday, June 10, 10-11 p.m. EDT on the HBO pay-cable channel. The series continues Sundays in its regular time slot, 9-10 p.m. EDT.
Copyright (c) 2007 Catholic News Service/U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More TV News
- MSNBC host Martin Bashir leaves after MOST inappropriate comment - or was he really fired?
- A news channel cannot subsist on news alone: Radical changes coming to CNN
- Founder of Trinity Broadcasting network, Paul Crouch dies
- Bob Barker to host 'The Price is Right' on his 90th birthday
- Longtime TV favorite Marcia Wallace passes away at 70
- ABC commentator George Will to switch to Fox News Channel
- Duck Dynasty Breaks Cable Records: Robertson Family Moves Hearts with Authentic Christian Faith
- The verdict's in: Judge Judy highest paid person on TV
- 'Duck Dynasty' clan to hit Christian lecture circuit
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?