World Library Publications Announces Publication of Two Ritual Editions of The Roman Missal
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FRANKLIN PARK, IL (February 1, 2011)ó World Library Publications, the music and liturgy division of the J.S. Paluch Company, is now accepting pre-orders for their Deluxe and Value Ritual Editions of The Roman Missal, Third Edition.
WLP has received special permission from the Vatican to include treasured manuscript art from the Vatican Apostolic Library in both of their editions of this new English translation of the Mass. Samples of the artwork can be seen at wlpmusic.com.
Both books measure 9 x 12. The Deluxe Edition is constructed of durable, dark red genuine leather, with a pre-publication retail price of $395. The cover artwork, depicting a host and chalice on the front of the book, is foil-stamped in gold and green and surrounded by engraved Florentine-inspired scrollwork. The page edges are gilded in gold. Text throughout the book is two colors (black and deep red) on natural parchment-colored paper. The type is large and legible, for ease of reading and proclaiming the texts, even in low light. High-quality ribbons and sturdy genuine leather tabs accent the book. In addition, World Library Publications' award-winning music engravers have set all the chants in the Missal in a clean, easy-to-chant style that respects the sense of the text and helps celebrants to sing them more effortlessly and effectively. The notes are large, well-spaced, and easy to read. Words are not broken and phrases are not interrupted at the ends of lines. The font used for the words that accompany the chant notation is the same clear and dignified font used throughout the rest of the Missal.
WLP's Value Edition provides the same interior features of the Deluxe Edition, at a pre-publication retail price of $195. It is case bound in bonded leather, with a lightly simpler cover design that maintains the nobility of the Deluxe Edition.
The Roman Missal, Third Edition, will be used for the first time in U.S. parishes on the First Sunday of Advent, November 27, 2011.
Copies of both Editions can be pre-ordered now from wlpmusic.com, or by calling 1-800-566-6150, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by faxing orders to 1-888-957-3291.
Additional resources to assist with the implementation of The Roman Missal, Third Edition, can be found at wlpmusic.com, including several new and revised Mass settings, Rev. Paul Turnerís Pastoral Companion to the Roman Missal, and an audio recording of the newly translated Eucharistic Prayers I-IV.
World Library Publications
http://www.wlpmusic.com IL, 60131 US
Jennifer Odegard - Director of Marketing, 1-800-621-5197
Roman Missal, Vatican, Chant, Liturgy, Music, Advent
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- The CatholicTV Network to air Feature on the Fine Arts Summer Academy
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordinations to the Priesthood for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboardís Classical Traditional Music Chart