Church of St. Veronica Anounces Woman's and Men's Retreats
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ideal Forum for Men and Women to Draw Closer to God During Powerful Retreats Led By Retreat Master Henry Petri
Howell, NJ (September 28, 2010) – The Church of St. Veronica today announced its Women’s and Men’s Retreats will be held in its church in Howell, NJ. Dates are as follows: Men’s Retreat – October 15-17, 2010 and Women’s Retreat – October 22-24, 2010.
“We invite one and all to experience an encounter with the Living God through inspirational teachings and witnesses and small group sharing led by retreat master Henry Petri,” said Very Reverend Father Brendan Williams, pastor, Church of St. Veronica. “These retreats have helped single and married men and women transform their lives by helping them open their hearts and minds to experience the power of the Holy Spirit.”
Henry Petri is a Jewish Biblical Scholar and Hebrew Catholic. “If you are seeking ongoing growth or have felt a spiritual void in your life and distance from Jesus Christ, then we encourage you to rekindle the fire and attend these powerful retreats,” added Father Williams.
Come join us by contacting Elaine Tirella at 609.693.9470 or JET81272@gmail.com. Cost is $25 per person. Payment is required, in full, prior to the retreat dates. Please make checks payable to St. Veronica’s Church.
As baptized Roman Catholic Christians, fully alive in the Holy Spirit, St. Veronica Church radically proclaims our call to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. United with the Universal Church and centered in the celebration of the Eucharist, we recognize our call to holiness and transformation, leading us to experience a new springtime of evangelization. We strive to make our community a genuine school of prayer, where the faithful may fix their eyes on Christ until their hearts burn within them. St. Veronica's is a very active Parish Community. We have several ministries to address the needs of our parish and local community. For more information, visit us online at www.stveronica.com.
St. Veronica Church
http://www.stveronica.com NJ, 07731 US
Len Abbazia - Marketing Advisor,
retreat, catholic church, st. veronica howell, henry petri
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards