Church of St. Veronica Anounces Woman's and Men's Retreats
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ideal Forum for Men and Women to Draw Closer to God During Powerful Retreats Led By Retreat Master Henry Petri
Howell, NJ (September 28, 2010) - The Church of St. Veronica today announced its Women's and Men's Retreats will be held in its church in Howell, NJ. Dates are as follows: Men's Retreat - October 15-17, 2010 and Women's Retreat - October 22-24, 2010.
"We invite one and all to experience an encounter with the Living God through inspirational teachings and witnesses and small group sharing led by retreat master Henry Petri," said Very Reverend Father Brendan Williams, pastor, Church of St. Veronica. "These retreats have helped single and married men and women transform their lives by helping them open their hearts and minds to experience the power of the Holy Spirit."
Henry Petri is a Jewish Biblical Scholar and Hebrew Catholic. "If you are seeking ongoing growth or have felt a spiritual void in your life and distance from Jesus Christ, then we encourage you to rekindle the fire and attend these powerful retreats," added Father Williams.
Come join us by contacting Elaine Tirella at 609.693.9470 or JET81272@gmail.com. Cost is $25 per person. Payment is required, in full, prior to the retreat dates. Please make checks payable to St. Veronica's Church.
As baptized Roman Catholic Christians, fully alive in the Holy Spirit, St. Veronica Church radically proclaims our call to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. United with the Universal Church and centered in the celebration of the Eucharist, we recognize our call to holiness and transformation, leading us to experience a new springtime of evangelization. We strive to make our community a genuine school of prayer, where the faithful may fix their eyes on Christ until their hearts burn within them. St. Veronica's is a very active Parish Community. We have several ministries to address the needs of our parish and local community. For more information, visit us online at www.stveronica.com.
St. Veronica Church
http://www.stveronica.com NJ, 07731 US
Len Abbazia - Marketing Advisor,
retreat, catholic church, st. veronica howell, henry petri
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over