NYC Sun Apr 18th Young Adult Mass - Dinner - The King's Men on 'Dating With A Masculine Heart'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASTORIA, NY (March 19, 2010) - Young Adult Mass on Sunday April 18th at 5pm at:
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
23-25 Newtown Avenue
Astoria, NY 11102
Following the mass, please meet the group in front of the church to head to dinner to:
Dino's Restaurant & Bar
29-35 Newtown Avenue
Astoria, NY 11103
Dino's is a good Italian restaurant, which introduces the taste/flavor of Montenegro. Pay as you go for dinner and drinks. We negotiated 50% off on all drinks.
Our guest speaker is Mark Houck, President of The King's Men (www.thekingsmen.org), and he will give a talk on "Dating With A Masculine Heart." This talk presents a bold fresh look at dating through the lens of the modern day dysfunctional dating paradigm, and how men can lead their sisters in Christ towards better dating experiences. Mark will challenge both men and women to re-think their attitudes about dating and courtship to marriage. Come prepared to be convicted of past and present behavior and learn how together, men and women, can change the current dating trends.
Directions to the church:
Take the N train uptown to Astoria, and get off 30th Avenue Station. Walk down 31st Street and turn left on Newtown Avenue. The church is located on the corner of Newtown Avenue and Crescent Street
From Westchester & NJ, take the Triboro/RFK Bridge and exit 29th Street (first exit in Queens). From 29th Street, turn right on Astoria Blvd.
From Long Island, take the Grand Central Park Way and exit Hoyt Avenue (last exit before Triboro/RFK Bridge). Turn left on 31st Street (below elevated subway line) and right on Astoria Blvd.
The entrance to the church parking lot is on Astoria Blvd. (pass Crescent Street).
Contact Toan Chu at email@example.com or at 917.653.2140 with any questions.
This event is hosted by The Catholic Fellowship. To learn about us, go to www.cfnetwork.org.
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11102 US
Toan Chu - ,
Young Adult Mass, Dinner, Guest Speaker
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference