Divine Mercy Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
International Conference Set For February 15th in Atlanta!
PORT ST. LUCIE, FL (November 25, 2009) - An international Divine Mercy Conference especially for priests, bishops, and Church leaders is set to take place on February 15th in Atlanta. Fr. Seraphim Michalenko, MIC, considered by many to be the world’s expert on Divine Mercy will be the main presenter.
The conference, which will be an intense and concentrated one-day seminar, is aimed at creating a complete and thorough understanding of the recently established Divine Mercy Sunday. Bishops, priests, and lay leaders from all over the world are expected to attend this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn about the feast that Pope John Paul II said he had established to “fulfill the will of Christ” and that would be the last hope of salvation.
The conference falls on a Monday, which is a national holiday and is also the feast day for St. Faustina’s confessor, Blessed Fr. Michael Sopocko (beatified in 2008). His main duty was to work on fulfilling the Lord’s request for a Feast of Mercy in the Church.
Registration fees for priests are being waved in honor of their priestly ministry for the “Year for Priests”, but they must be pre-registered. Resources for celebrating the feast will be available for all attendees. Seating will be limited to 250 people in attendance.
Registration can be made by calling the Apostles of Divine Mercy at 888-732-0722 or online at the www.DivineMercySunday.com website where a brochure can be printed. The event will be held at St. Philip Benizi’s Church facilities in Jonesboro, Georgia.
Apostles of Divine Mercy
http://www.DivineMercySunday.com FL, 34983 US
Robert Allard - Director, 772 343-9475
Divine Mercy Sunday
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?