Divine Mercy Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
International Conference Set For February 15th in Atlanta!
PORT ST. LUCIE, FL (November 25, 2009) - An international Divine Mercy Conference especially for priests, bishops, and Church leaders is set to take place on February 15th in Atlanta. Fr. Seraphim Michalenko, MIC, considered by many to be the world’s expert on Divine Mercy will be the main presenter.
The conference, which will be an intense and concentrated one-day seminar, is aimed at creating a complete and thorough understanding of the recently established Divine Mercy Sunday. Bishops, priests, and lay leaders from all over the world are expected to attend this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn about the feast that Pope John Paul II said he had established to “fulfill the will of Christ” and that would be the last hope of salvation.
The conference falls on a Monday, which is a national holiday and is also the feast day for St. Faustina’s confessor, Blessed Fr. Michael Sopocko (beatified in 2008). His main duty was to work on fulfilling the Lord’s request for a Feast of Mercy in the Church.
Registration fees for priests are being waved in honor of their priestly ministry for the “Year for Priests”, but they must be pre-registered. Resources for celebrating the feast will be available for all attendees. Seating will be limited to 250 people in attendance.
Registration can be made by calling the Apostles of Divine Mercy at 888-732-0722 or online at the www.DivineMercySunday.com website where a brochure can be printed. The event will be held at St. Philip Benizi’s Church facilities in Jonesboro, Georgia.
Apostles of Divine Mercy
http://www.DivineMercySunday.com FL, 34983 US
Robert Allard - Director, 772 343-9475
Divine Mercy Sunday
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School
- Father Michael Gaitley to Appear on The Gist
- Surfer Bear Woznick to Appear on the CatholicTV Network
- Thirty Diocesan Seminarians from the USA Participate in a ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME 'Rome Experience'
- Mother Agnes Donovan, Superior General for the Sisters of Life, Delivering IPS Commencement Address