New Website Aims to Review All Green Communities in the United States
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SANTA CRUZ, Ca (September 15, 2009) - An emerging web company has ambitious plans for giving the green housing movement a boost. The company aims to evaluate all eco-friendly new construction communities and residential buildings in the United States.
The site, GreenHousingDevelopments.com, was launched in June and has already added 40 communities and buildings in several major metropolitan areas like Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Denver, San Diego, and Austin. The site allows consumers to compare eco-friendly communities by size, price, use of energy efficient features, green certifications, and much more.
Luke Blahnik, the websites Founder states "We have found that there are hundreds of green communities and buildings all across the country which have made wonderful strides towards making dwellings more eco-friendly." He continues "Many of these communities are only locally promoted and lack the amount of attention they deserve on a national scale. Our site allows consumers to learn about all of the communities in one place, and choose which one is right for them."
Many of the communities on the site embrace green technologies like solar panels, wind turbines, porous streets and recycled steel home frames. The communities also have a focus on use of outdoor spaces. Many of the large urban buildings will have green roofs, and several of the suburban communities feature miles of walking and hiking paths.
There are additional costs associated with building an eco-friendly home; however, many times those costs are offset by energy savings. Blahnik states that the site will pay special attention to informing the consumer of how much energy they will save, so they can determine if any added price is justified.
"We wanted to create a site where consumers could come to get factual information about these green developments. Marketers tend to create a lot of hype, but fail to offer up tangible facts about their communities"
Through the website, potential buyers can request listings, floorplans, and brochures from the communities they like the best.
You can visit the website at:
For more information contact:
Green Housing Developments
Green Housing Developments
http://www.greenhousingdevelopments.com CA, 14514510 US
Luke Blahnik - Webmaster, 312 5766118
USA green homes for sale, green home for sale US, green homes, green homes for sale, green housing d
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS