Enroll the Living and Deceased in the Perpetual Mass Society
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PERPETUAL MASS SOCIETY OF THE CANONS REGULAR OF ST. JOHN CANTIUS
CHICAGO, IL (August 12, 2009) - Faithful Catholics know that the traditional liturgies and devotions of the Roman Church are sacred treasures.
And because of this, many Catholic faithful desire to participate in the graces and merits of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass offered for themselves or others, both living and deceased.
Therefore, the Canons Regular of St. John Cantius have begun a Perpetual Mass Society in order to perpetually offer the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass for both the living and the dead.
St. Peter Julian Eymard once said, “Know, O Christian, that the Mass is the holiest act of religion. You cannot do anything to glorify God more, nor profit your soul more, than by devoutly assisting at it, and assisting as often as possible.”
* Online Enrollment
* Mail-in Enrollment
Individual enrollment (Living or Deceased)- $27.50 ($25 enrollment and $2.50 shipping costs)
Family enrollment (Living or Deceased)- $102.50 (immediate family members - parents and children) ($100 enrollment and $2.50 shipping costs)
The Spiritual Benefits Of Membership In The Perpetual Society of the Canons Regular of St. John Cantius include the following:
* Living members share in the celebration of the Traditional Latin Mass (1962 Missale Romanum) offered by the Canons Regular of St. John Cantius each week of the year.
* Every week, the deceased loved ones whom you enroll in our Perpetual Society receive the benefit of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass offered by the Canons Regular of St. John Cantius according to the 1962 Missale Romanum.
* Every family or individual perpetually enrolled will enjoy a share in the daily celebration of the Divine Office and the recitation of the Holy Rosary offered by the Canons Regular of St. John Cantius.
* A special Traditional Latin Mass (1962 Missale Romanum) will be offered annually for the living members on the Feast of Pope St. Pius V (May 5) and on the Feast of Pope St. Pius X (September 3).
* Each year, on All Souls Day (November 2) and on the Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows (September 15), the Canons Regular of St. John Cantius will offer a special Mass (1962 Missale Romanum) for the deceased members of the Perpetual Society.
* Living and deceased members will share in all the good works performed by the Canons Regular of St. John Cantius.
Canons Regular of St John Cantius
http://www.canons-regular.org/go/apostolates/perpetual-society/ IL, 60642 US
Fr. Scott Haynes, SJC - webmaster, 312 243 7373
Mass Enrollment, Living, Deceased
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University Solidifies Ties With Historic Landmark- Kartause Maria Thronus Iesu
- Concert Series Concludes with Let’s Sing!
- Picking Up Where John Paul II Left Off
- FOUR PAULINE BOOKS & MEDIA TITLES AMONG ACP AWARD FINALISTS
- Saint Faustina Drama Comes to Historic Baltimore Church
- Massive Online Open Seminar on Women Deacons June 9-July 8, 2014
- Akron General Hosptial namesWalsh University Student is 2014 Outstanding Student Nurse of the Year
- Dr. Ben Carson Praises Vitae's 'Compassionate' Efforts
- Irish Indie Chart Topper for Good Friday 2014
- 'Life as a Sister'--A Unique Website Goes Live