Catholics Learn How to Read and Study the Bible
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Christine Schicker, 404-610-8871, CSchicker@MaximusMG.com
WOODSTOCK, GA (JUNE 26, 2009) - What: The 2009 National Catholic Bible Conference will feature ten of the most effective Catholic bible teachers and biblical scholars in the country. The theme of the event is “Scripture in the Life and Mission of the Church.” The conference will begin with mass, followed by a keynote from Denver Archbishop Charles Chaput on Friday morning. Several additional talks will offer opportunities to encounter Scripture in both an informative and transformative sense and inspire participants to put God’s Word into practice.
When: Friday and Saturday, June 26-27, 2009
Where: St. Thomas More Church located at 8035 South Quebec Street, Centennial, Colorado.
Speakers: Catholic speakers including Jeff Cavins, Dr. Tim Gray, Dr. Ted Sri, Dr. Brant Pitre, Dr. Peter Williamson, Dr. Mary Healy, Curtis Martin, Thomas Smith, Sarah Christmyer and Deb Holiday.
Who: Anyone interested in learning the Bible. Also, bible study leaders, priests and religious
Info: Sponsored by Ascension Press, The Augustine Institute and The Denver Catholic Biblical School, the National Catholic Bible Conference seeks to bring people from all over North America together to study the Bible for both knowledge and enrichment.
Information on the conference and how to register can be found at www.CatholicBibleConference.com.
For interviews, please contact Christine Schicker of The Maximus Group at 404-610-8871.
The Maximus Group
http://www.catholicbibleconference.com/ GA, 30188 US
Christine Schicker - Communications Specialist, 678 990-9032
Bible, Scripture, Catholic Church
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal
- Bring Mary of Nazareth home
- 'Encounter Milwaukee' to Reach Catholic Young Adults
- Pray for a G20 leader a day