Immaculee Ilibagiza Our Lady of Kibeho Retreat in Boston
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Immaculee Ilibagiza is hosting a retreat in Medway, MA on June 19th-21st.
www.betania2.org is the website for the retreat info & reserving a spot.
VIDEO COMMERCIAL FOR THE RETREAT:
COVINGTON, LA (MAy 21, 2009) - The Blessed Virgin Mother appeared to three young girls in Kibeho, Rwanda from 1981 to 1989. Immaculée’s second book, Our Lady of Kibeho explains the occurrences of these apparitions as they relate to her childhood faith and the faith she relied on during the time she spent hiding in the bathroom.
It is the only Vatican approved Marian apparition site on the continent of Africa. The most telling evidence was that Mary predicted the genocide 13 years before it happened. She showed the visionaries the actual images of the massacre and the girls would cry and scream during the apparitions. Immaculée was truly Left to Tell, hence the name of her first best-selling book, the story of her faith through her personal experience with the Marian apparitions in her beloved country.
She recently led the first International pilgrimage to Kibeho and will continue to do so this summer. However she realizes that many people cannot go to Africa for various reasons. So Immaculée is bringing Our Lady of Kibeho to you! Focus Worldwide Network and Betania II, along with
Immaculee and Father Leszek Czelusniak of the Cana Marian Formation Center in Kibeho, will be hosting a Our Lady of Kibeho American retreat in Boston.
Friday, June 19, 2009 at 5:00pm
Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 11:30am
Betania II Marian Lay Community
One Marian Way
Thank you and God Bless,
Focus Worldwide Network
http://www.betania2.org LA, 70433 US
Angelle Albright - Producer, 985 710-9595
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary