Immaculee Ilibagiza Our Lady of Kibeho Retreat in Boston
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Immaculee Ilibagiza is hosting a retreat in Medway, MA on June 19th-21st.
www.betania2.org is the website for the retreat info & reserving a spot.
VIDEO COMMERCIAL FOR THE RETREAT:
COVINGTON, LA (MAy 21, 2009) - The Blessed Virgin Mother appeared to three young girls in Kibeho, Rwanda from 1981 to 1989. Immaculée's second book, Our Lady of Kibeho explains the occurrences of these apparitions as they relate to her childhood faith and the faith she relied on during the time she spent hiding in the bathroom.
It is the only Vatican approved Marian apparition site on the continent of Africa. The most telling evidence was that Mary predicted the genocide 13 years before it happened. She showed the visionaries the actual images of the massacre and the girls would cry and scream during the apparitions. Immaculée was truly Left to Tell, hence the name of her first best-selling book, the story of her faith through her personal experience with the Marian apparitions in her beloved country.
She recently led the first International pilgrimage to Kibeho and will continue to do so this summer. However she realizes that many people cannot go to Africa for various reasons. So Immaculée is bringing Our Lady of Kibeho to you! Focus Worldwide Network and Betania II, along with
Immaculee and Father Leszek Czelusniak of the Cana Marian Formation Center in Kibeho, will be hosting a Our Lady of Kibeho American retreat in Boston.
Friday, June 19, 2009 at 5:00pm
Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 11:30am
Betania II Marian Lay Community
One Marian Way
Thank you and God Bless,
Focus Worldwide Network
http://www.betania2.org LA, 70433 US
Angelle Albright - Producer, 985 710-9595
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference