Adrenaline Sportfishing Launches In Prince Rupert
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRINCE RUPERT, BC CANADA (MARCH 23, 2009) - Adrenaline Sportfishing has launched their sport fishing charter business in Prince Rupert.
With a new, superior Skagit Orca sport fishing vessel, the “Dundas Kid”, Adrenaline Sportfishing is in the grand position to safely expose fortunate guests to the prime fishing grounds of the beautiful Pacific Northwest. With a fully enclosed cabin, and on board washroom facilities, the “Dundas Kid” offers a dry, comfortable ride, even in the most adverse conditions.
The “Dundas Kid” is a true fishing machine in every sense, with full state of the art electronics, and top of the line fishing gear and tackle to put guests on the trophy game fish of the Pacific Northwest. Along with this exceptional sport fishing vessel, their Captains have a wealth of experience guiding on the North Coast of B.C., and pride themselves on a high level of professionalism, and a true passion for fishing. Conservation is key to the sustainability of this industry, and Adrenaline Sportfishing carefully chooses tackle and fishing methods in order to minimize injury to fish.
Adrenaline Sportfishing also promotes catch and release by offering a 10% discount to clients who agree to release their catch for their entire trip. Prince Rupert is a truly remarkable region of the province, known as a fisherman’s paradise, and Adrenaline Sportfishing has all the tools to produce an amazing experience that fortunate guests will never forget!
Adrenaline Sport Fishing
http://www.adrenalinecharters.ca , V8J 3R5 CA
Matt Anderson - Owner Operator, 250 622-4254
Prince Rupert Fishing Charters, sport fishing, prince rupert, Charters
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School
- Father Michael Gaitley to Appear on The Gist
- Surfer Bear Woznick to Appear on the CatholicTV Network
- Mother Agnes Donovan, Superior General for the Sisters of Life, Delivering IPS Commencement Address
- Scott Hahn headlines May 25 seminar at Christ the King Parish, Lombard, IL