Young Adult Mass & Wine Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (FEBRUARY 17, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship of NYC for the First Saturday of the Month Young Adult Mass on Saturday March 7th at 5:30pm at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral (located on the corner of Mott St./Prince St.). Info on the church can be found at www.oldcathedral.org.
Following the mass, there will be a wine social in the church foyer\narthex. During this wine social, Fr. Dan O'Reilly will give a talk on the Nicene Creed. The talk is about 30 min max with questions & answer.
After the talk, which ends around 7:15pm latest, the group will meet in front of the church to head to dinner/drinks together to Firefly located at 54 Spring Street. We reserved a large private area in Firefly that can accommodate up to 150+ people. Info on Firefly can be found here: www.fireflynyc.com
This is an event not to miss!
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10012 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Mass, Wine Social, Talk, Dinner\Drinks
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network