Young Adult Mass & Wine Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (FEBRUARY 17, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship of NYC for the First Saturday of the Month Young Adult Mass on Saturday March 7th at 5:30pm at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral (located on the corner of Mott St./Prince St.). Info on the church can be found at www.oldcathedral.org.
Following the mass, there will be a wine social in the church foyer\narthex. During this wine social, Fr. Dan O'Reilly will give a talk on the Nicene Creed. The talk is about 30 min max with questions & answer.
After the talk, which ends around 7:15pm latest, the group will meet in front of the church to head to dinner/drinks together to Firefly located at 54 Spring Street. We reserved a large private area in Firefly that can accommodate up to 150+ people. Info on Firefly can be found here: www.fireflynyc.com
This is an event not to miss!
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10012 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Mass, Wine Social, Talk, Dinner\Drinks
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9