Young Adult Mass & Wine Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (FEBRUARY 17, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship of NYC for the First Saturday of the Month Young Adult Mass on Saturday March 7th at 5:30pm at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral (located on the corner of Mott St./Prince St.). Info on the church can be found at www.oldcathedral.org.
Following the mass, there will be a wine social in the church foyer\narthex. During this wine social, Fr. Dan O'Reilly will give a talk on the Nicene Creed. The talk is about 30 min max with questions & answer.
After the talk, which ends around 7:15pm latest, the group will meet in front of the church to head to dinner/drinks together to Firefly located at 54 Spring Street. We reserved a large private area in Firefly that can accommodate up to 150+ people. Info on Firefly can be found here: www.fireflynyc.com
This is an event not to miss!
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10012 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Mass, Wine Social, Talk, Dinner\Drinks
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards