Young Adult Mass & Wine Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (FEBRUARY 17, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship of NYC for the First Saturday of the Month Young Adult Mass on Saturday March 7th at 5:30pm at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral (located on the corner of Mott St./Prince St.). Info on the church can be found at www.oldcathedral.org.
Following the mass, there will be a wine social in the church foyer\narthex. During this wine social, Fr. Dan O'Reilly will give a talk on the Nicene Creed. The talk is about 30 min max with questions & answer.
After the talk, which ends around 7:15pm latest, the group will meet in front of the church to head to dinner/drinks together to Firefly located at 54 Spring Street. We reserved a large private area in Firefly that can accommodate up to 150+ people. Info on Firefly can be found here: www.fireflynyc.com
This is an event not to miss!
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10012 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Mass, Wine Social, Talk, Dinner\Drinks
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboardís Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School