Young Adult Mass & Wine Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (FEBRUARY 17, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship of NYC for the First Saturday of the Month Young Adult Mass on Saturday March 7th at 5:30pm at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral (located on the corner of Mott St./Prince St.). Info on the church can be found at www.oldcathedral.org.
Following the mass, there will be a wine social in the church foyer\narthex. During this wine social, Fr. Dan O'Reilly will give a talk on the Nicene Creed. The talk is about 30 min max with questions & answer.
After the talk, which ends around 7:15pm latest, the group will meet in front of the church to head to dinner/drinks together to Firefly located at 54 Spring Street. We reserved a large private area in Firefly that can accommodate up to 150+ people. Info on Firefly can be found here: www.fireflynyc.com
This is an event not to miss!
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10012 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Mass, Wine Social, Talk, Dinner\Drinks
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS