Live the Christmas Spirit with Charity Gift Boxes
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Ramon, CA (December 3, 2008) - If you want to live the Christmas spirit, then take action by learning about twelve select charities worldwide. Visit Charity Gift Boxes ( http://www.sherrysknowledgequest.com/giftbox.htm) to become inspired.
When you visit the website, you will see twelve gifts, each of which symbolically represents a charity. When you click on a gift, you can read a profile of the charity and decide whether to visit that charity's website to give time or money. We have selected a range of charities to reflect the wide interests of our visitors.
You can take it further by visiting "livesimply: promise" online to sign a pledge to learn about the charities featured on Charity Gift Boxes. The "livesimply: promise" website's purpose is to give people a way to create and sign pledges to live in solidarity with those in need. A special pledge about Charity Gift Boxes is already available for you to sign.
The creator of Charity Gift Boxes, Sherry Weaver Smith, became Catholic as an adult after working with Catholic charities for one year in Manila, the Philippines. She is a freelance writer and published poet.
For more information, visit Sherry's Knowledge Quest at
Sherry Weaver Smith
http://www.sherrysknowledgequest.com/giftbox.htm CA, 94582 US
Sherry Smith - Website Manager, 925 351-3256
social action, social justice
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes