Live the Christmas Spirit with Charity Gift Boxes
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Ramon, CA (December 3, 2008) – If you want to live the Christmas spirit, then take action by learning about twelve select charities worldwide. Visit Charity Gift Boxes ( http://www.sherrysknowledgequest.com/giftbox.htm) to become inspired.
When you visit the website, you will see twelve gifts, each of which symbolically represents a charity. When you click on a gift, you can read a profile of the charity and decide whether to visit that charity’s website to give time or money. We have selected a range of charities to reflect the wide interests of our visitors.
You can take it further by visiting "livesimply: promise" online to sign a pledge to learn about the charities featured on Charity Gift Boxes. The "livesimply: promise" website's purpose is to give people a way to create and sign pledges to live in solidarity with those in need. A special pledge about Charity Gift Boxes is already available for you to sign.
The creator of Charity Gift Boxes, Sherry Weaver Smith, became Catholic as an adult after working with Catholic charities for one year in Manila, the Philippines. She is a freelance writer and published poet.
For more information, visit Sherry’s Knowledge Quest at
Sherry Weaver Smith
http://www.sherrysknowledgequest.com/giftbox.htm CA, 94582 US
Sherry Smith - Website Manager, 925 351-3256
social action, social justice
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Joy of the Gospel Retreat for Priests Offered
- Media Advisory - Cardinal, other experts participate in Tele-Press Conference
- Discover the Rich History of the Catholic Church in America
- Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?
- Franciscan University Symposia to Celebrate 25 Years of John Paul II's Ex corde Ecclesiae
- Join RealOptions at Ignite Life 2014!
- New Edition of Writings by a Prophetic Pope
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel
- 'Power of Beauty' Conference to Discuss Role of Beauty in Everyday Life