Franciscan Sisters invite you to join their Beach Sweep and 'Catch A Wave'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Green Bay, WI (SEPTEMBER 16, 2008) - The Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity are sponsoring a Beach Sweep on September 17, 2008, 4-5:30 p.m.
Meet at the Memorial Dr. Lake Michigan Shoreline across from the “United Way” sign. You will be participating in the International Coastal Cleanup which engages people to remove trash and debris from the world’s beaches and waterways, to identify the sources of debris, and to change behaviors that cause pollution.
For more information visit < a href=http://www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living/ target=_blank>www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity
http://www.fscc-calledtobe,org/living/ WI, 54220 US
Sr. Julie Ann Sheahan - Vocations, 920 682-7728
Franciscan Sisters Saint Francis environmental vocation Catholic Gospel
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace
- Thu, Mar 19, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Charles Lueras, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Media Alert: Live Web Chat With Former Planned Parenthood Manager Ramona Treviño