Franciscan Sisters invite you to join their Beach Sweep and 'Catch A Wave'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Green Bay, WI (SEPTEMBER 16, 2008) - The Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity are sponsoring a Beach Sweep on September 17, 2008, 4-5:30 p.m.
Meet at the Memorial Dr. Lake Michigan Shoreline across from the “United Way” sign. You will be participating in the International Coastal Cleanup which engages people to remove trash and debris from the world’s beaches and waterways, to identify the sources of debris, and to change behaviors that cause pollution.
For more information visit < a href=http://www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living/ target=_blank>www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity
http://www.fscc-calledtobe,org/living/ WI, 54220 US
Sr. Julie Ann Sheahan - Vocations, 920 682-7728
Franciscan Sisters Saint Francis environmental vocation Catholic Gospel
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network