Franciscan Sisters invite you to join their Beach Sweep and 'Catch A Wave'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Green Bay, WI (SEPTEMBER 16, 2008) - The Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity are sponsoring a Beach Sweep on September 17, 2008, 4-5:30 p.m.
Meet at the Memorial Dr. Lake Michigan Shoreline across from the "United Way" sign. You will be participating in the International Coastal Cleanup which engages people to remove trash and debris from the world's beaches and waterways, to identify the sources of debris, and to change behaviors that cause pollution.
For more information visit < a href=http://www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living/ target=_blank>www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity
http://www.fscc-calledtobe,org/living/ WI, 54220 US
Sr. Julie Ann Sheahan - Vocations, 920 682-7728
Franciscan Sisters Saint Francis environmental vocation Catholic Gospel
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary