Franciscan Sisters invite you to join their Beach Sweep and 'Catch A Wave'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Green Bay, WI (SEPTEMBER 16, 2008) - The Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity are sponsoring a Beach Sweep on September 17, 2008, 4-5:30 p.m.
Meet at the Memorial Dr. Lake Michigan Shoreline across from the “United Way” sign. You will be participating in the International Coastal Cleanup which engages people to remove trash and debris from the world’s beaches and waterways, to identify the sources of debris, and to change behaviors that cause pollution.
For more information visit < a href=http://www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living/ target=_blank>www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity
http://www.fscc-calledtobe,org/living/ WI, 54220 US
Sr. Julie Ann Sheahan - Vocations, 920 682-7728
Franciscan Sisters Saint Francis environmental vocation Catholic Gospel
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards