Franciscan Sisters invite you to join their Beach Sweep and 'Catch A Wave'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Green Bay, WI (SEPTEMBER 16, 2008) - The Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity are sponsoring a Beach Sweep on September 17, 2008, 4-5:30 p.m.
Meet at the Memorial Dr. Lake Michigan Shoreline across from the "United Way" sign. You will be participating in the International Coastal Cleanup which engages people to remove trash and debris from the world's beaches and waterways, to identify the sources of debris, and to change behaviors that cause pollution.
For more information visit < a href=http://www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living/ target=_blank>www.fscc-calledtobe.org/living
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity
http://www.fscc-calledtobe,org/living/ WI, 54220 US
Sr. Julie Ann Sheahan - Vocations, 920 682-7728
Franciscan Sisters Saint Francis environmental vocation Catholic Gospel
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference